What's new

What is your ultimate kick in the pants!

I am looking for suggestions for the ultimate get up and go cream/aftershave combo that is sure to get the engine going on those rough morning. I use Prorasco Green with a follow up of Aqua Velve. This does the job, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest something with a little more kick.

I am looking for suggestions for the ultimate get up and go cream/aftershave combo that is sure to get the engine going on those rough morning. I use Prorasco Green with a follow up of Aqua Velve. This does the job, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest something with a little more kick.
Add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil to your proraso green, it will put hair on your chest, yippie Kay yea

Proraso Green Pre Shave with QCS Iced Key lime cream followed up with menthol crystal spiked witch hazel and a splash of Osage rub.:thumbup:

I have yet to try anything with menthol in it. I do have some Yeti Snot on the way and I've read that it's pretty cold. I'll post my thoughts when I get it this week.

I mixed AV with Lustray Blue Spice and dropped about 20 menthol crystals in it and a couple of Cologne samples. It is my fav by a long shot. I like the idea of added Eucalyptus to your Proraso "Bruce Willis" brilliant :thumbup1:

Stirling Glacial followed by Ice Blue AV. I'll have to get ahold of some of the Krampert's Frostbite - that one sounds nice and cold too.

Ok, I just used the Yeti Snot and OMG that stuff is cold. Like make my eyes water menthol. I guess I'm too much of a sissy for it.

Last edited:
My wake-up is Proraso Pre/Post followed by C.O. Bigelow (or Proraso Green) followed by either CC Cat-O-Nine Tails or Osage Rub. Its definitely a day starter.

QCS Vostok cream with the matching aftershave balm is a pretty powerful wake up.

agree. Try chilling the aftershave, too!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 182
Top Bottom