What's new

What is your 'signature' scent?

I'm really enjoying this thread again lately, as I'm looking for something new. Burberry London just doesn't seem to have any longevity on me. Unfortunately, I don't know where to find any of these fancy scents here in Ohio. My only respectable source is the usual high-end department stores that feature Ralph Lauren and Kenneth Cole products everywhere, though I did see a decent Armani layout at one of them I'm going to go check out.

I'd like to get some GFT and TOBS Victorian Limes. If anyone in the US has a favorite source for samples, please PM me.

For now, I still smell of Burberry London, but only for a few minutes! :sad:

I just got a set of samples from GFT. Ordered it on their website and they delivered it to the States. Really fast I might add.

I don't think I have found my "signature" scent yet since I got into fragrances. Before I got into them it was True Religion, and although I still like it I don't wear it nearly as much as I used to.

The closest to a "signature" that I have is Fleur du Male since I usually wear it when I'm going out with my friends and it's also quite distinctive, when people smell it they know it's me. Or my girlfriend. There have been times when people thought they were smelling my girlfriend when they were smelling me. I don't think anything else needs to be said after the previous sentence.

I don't have one among my 65 100 or 200 ml EDT frags but I wear YSL BodyKouros, Dior Fahrenheit & Boss Bottled more often than the rest of my frags :)

That would be Trumper's Spanish Leather for me; their Wild Fern would be up there as well if it lasted longer on me, and also worth a mention is D.R. Harris Marlborough cologne.

Top Bottom