What's new

What is your 'signature' scent?

Probably a toss up between Floid Vigaroso or Williams Expert Aqua Velva, they're only €5,50/150ml or €11,95/400m for Floid and €3,95 for Aqua Velva in Spain so they're my everyday go to aftershaves.

i have 3 scents that are my daily drivers more often than not

for work its bulgari aqua amber
for casual its Cartier declaration soir
for time with my GF its Gucci Guilty....so by default this must be my signature scent.

Has anyone tried Czech & Speake's Cuba??

$Capture.PNG

But in a good way. . .seriously. Tobacco leaf, poop, and rum. Tropical dive-bar back-alley good. Even a bit of Listerine thrown in to simulate the morning after.

Definitely a "fecal" note in there. It's part of the very authentic and natural tobacco leaf accord. Most C&S fragrances are characteristically a bit "edgy" to my nose and characterized by very authentic, natural smelling fragrance notes.

BTW - if you want to add pee to the poop, mix equal parts with C&S Citrus Paradisi.

I have no favorites, I'm constantly rotating. I will say though from a brand standpoint, I'm enamored with Penhaligon's. Stuff is incredible from English Fern to Bayolea and everything in between-it's always on point and long lasting. Also, a big fan of St, John's for the summer months along with Tam Dao by Diptique. The Lavender by Diptique is phenominal also. So many fragrances, so little time. Constantly rotating so I don't become too immune to the fragrance and crop dust people. Never want to be that guy that bathes in it.

I've been interested in trying out some Penhaligon's, but I tend to see reviews which suggest it's *not* long-lasting.

Definitely a "fecal" note in there. It's part of the very authentic and natural tobacco leaf accord. Most C&S fragrances are characteristically a bit "edgy" to my nose and characterized by very authentic, natural smelling fragrance notes.

I disagree, Mike! Received my C&S Cuba today and I think it's great, no "fecal" note that I can detect! Also received my Truefitt & Hill Spanish Leather and Woods of Windsor, all great scents that I will be rotating as my "signature scent"!:001_cool:

I disagree, Mike! Received my C&S Cuba today and I think it's great, no "fecal" note that I can detect! Also received my Truefitt & Hill Spanish Leather and Woods of Windsor, all great scents that I will be rotating as my "signature scent"!:001_cool:

Glad you are enjoying. I also very much like the Cuba, but the authentic wet cigar tobacco leaf note definitely has a fecal edge to my nose. But not in a bad way, if that makes any sense. Just earthy, not unlike notes from freshly turned garden soil as well.

Glad you are enjoying. I also very much like the Cuba, but the authentic wet cigar tobacco leaf note definitely has a fecal edge to my nose. But not in a bad way, if that makes any sense. Just earthy, not unlike notes from freshly turned garden soil as well.

Great, Mike! As long as we are both enjoying, what's not to like?:thumbup:

who knows, but I wear Bois du Portugal the most, but I must say that Musc Ravaguer has been moving up the ranks quickly. I'm unwilling to name a signature scent at this point, because I think my "signature" is that I always smell nice :)

Top Bottom