What's new

What is your 'signature' scent?

$5_-Tom-Ford-Noir-Eau-de-Parfum.jpg

Works for me, or I should say works for my woman, whoops her she comes for a second round.

Last edited:
Although I have tried Czech & Speake's Cologne Samples in the past, I really like and choose as my 'signature scent'...Pinuad Clubman Special Reserve (I do add 10 drops of glycierine per 6oz bottle for moisturizing),. :thumbup:

Christopher :straight: "Hard work is the aftershave [and cologne] of accomplishment". Author Unknown
I 2nd that

Herod by Parfum de Marly, Le Desert Morrocan by Tauer, and Rien by Etat Libre de Orange. I wear one of those more often than others.

I have no favorites, I'm constantly rotating. I will say though from a brand standpoint, I'm enamored with Penhaligon's. Stuff is incredible from English Fern to Bayolea and everything in between-it's always on point and long lasting. Also, a big fan of St, John's for the summer months along with Tam Dao by Diptique. The Lavender by Diptique is phenominal also. So many fragrances, so little time. Constantly rotating so I don't become too immune to the fragrance and crop dust people. Never want to be that guy that bathes in it.

This beauty:

$Chanel-Pour-Monsieur-Eau-de-Toilette.jpg

I do rotate my fragrances a lot, but I most enjoy wearing Pour Monsieur EDT. I've managed to almost finish a 100ml bottle in the space of a year, which for me is great considering I own a fair few fragrances.

My other go-to at the moment is:

$jazz.jpg

Tabac! Been wearing it for twenty five years, girlfriend and ex loved it, blends in well with my natural skin, receive compliments from many women.

Replaced the more expensive colognes and Tabac is a winner for me and especially the pocketbook.

Great classic fragrance.

Don't really rock scents much but on "date night" I will boost my Musgo Real with a drop of patchouli or wear a drop or two of CkOne

Top Bottom