What's new

What is your next soap on your "To Buy" List?

I have wanted to try the Stirling soaps, and I am thinking of buying these:
1. Texas on Fire.
2. The one that smells like pine needles (I forget the name).

Feedback and suggestions appreciated!

I have wanted to try the Stirling soaps, and I am thinking of buying these:
1. Texas on Fire.
2. The one that smells like pine needles (I forget the name).

Feedback and suggestions appreciated!
C6318290-EE2C-42AC-9F2B-EA4BED7FDD5B.jpeg
8B034897-28E8-46D7-9E99-BAD94CB068DE.jpeg

There’s a couple pine scented soaps from Stirling. One is a beef tallow recipe and the other uses mutton tallow. Haven’t tried either one yet but I have used their executive man and gentleman soaps. So far they’ve been great performers for me

I try to get a hand on one of those Southern Witchcrafts. I'm searching for samples or a retailer but it is difficult to get it in Germany.

I can't too but really dreaming for A&A Kaizen and Peach & Cognac. Peter even replied they can ship the AS to my place
Dang...tempting...
Anyone used both soaps...any difference?

Everybody is raving about Cella on this forum, so I think I'll order it and see how it goes)))

View attachment 1128775View attachment 1128776
There’s a couple pine scented soaps from Stirling. One is a beef tallow recipe and the other uses mutton tallow. Haven’t tried either one yet but I have used their executive man and gentleman soaps. So far they’ve been great performers for me

I got the coniferous, it's a really REALLY nice scent. Performance is top! If you like pine/forest scents, it's a no brainer.

I’ve got way too much soap, so I’m trying to stay away from all the mainstream artisan flavours and just pick up various imported Italian soaps and creams that aren’t so common in the forums. Exploring outside the box.

I can't too but really dreaming for A&A Kaizen and Peach & Cognac. Peter even replied they can ship the AS to my place
Dang...tempting...
Anyone used both soaps...any difference?

I have and use both. They are two of my favorites and undoubtedly my daughter’s #1 and #2 favorite soap scents. The Peach & Cognac is a heavier scent that will last longer than the rest, but Kaizen is soothing in a different way. If you like the peach scent, you’re sure to love it. Kaizen, I’d honestly say, is a scent for anyone and everyone. I highly recommend getting the splashes with them if you don’t mind the alcohol after shaves. If you’re going to be buying all of that, get a membership to The Shave Shop Club, A&E’s sister company that has exclusive A&E soaps. It will save one each and the discounts last for 6 months. I guarantee if you try Peter’s Kaizen soap base, you’ll be hooked. He recently started upgrading every soap to that Kaizen base, so the inventory is slowly building again. But he’s working day and night to get back to full speed ahead again. Shipping is great, prices are great and the products are phenomenal. I have a bunch of them and two more complete sets currently in the mail, lol.
proxy.php

... I’d rather be shaving! [emoji631]

I have and use both. They are two of my favorites and undoubtedly my daughter’s #1 and #2 favorite soap scents. The Peach & Cognac is a heavier scent that will last longer than the rest, but Kaizen is soothing in a different way. If you like the peach scent, you’re sure to love it. Kaizen, I’d honestly say, is a scent for anyone and everyone. I highly recommend getting the splashes with them if you don’t mind the alcohol after shaves. If you’re going to be buying all of that, get a membership to The Shave Shop Club, A&E’s sister company that has exclusive A&E soaps. It will save one each and the discounts last for 6 months. I guarantee if you try Peter’s Kaizen soap base, you’ll be hooked. He recently started upgrading every soap to that Kaizen base, so the inventory is slowly building again. But he’s working day and night to get back to full speed ahead again. Shipping is great, prices are great and the products are phenomenal. I have a bunch of them and two more complete sets currently in the mail, lol.
proxy.php

Thanks a lot my fellow member and enabler....

I am convinced!! I do have 3 samples of A&A soaps but not Kaizen base. Based on the samples, I already love the scent and performance.

I will proceed....hahahahaha

You’re welcome
Everybody is raving about Cella on this forum, so I think I'll order it and see how it goes)))

I got the coniferous, it's a really REALLY nice scent. Performance is top! If you like pine/forest scents, it's a no brainer.
Cella and Sterling are my top 2 soaps. I’m thinking about trying both of the Stirling pine soaps around December for the holiday season

I wont tell one soap but i will tell the bundle what i will buy next. Opinions?

Stirling:
Sandpiper
Executive man
Sharp dressed man
Piacenza
Pharaoh’s dreamsicle
Texas on fire
Satsuma
coniferous

Saponificio Bignoli:
Young
Mora e muschio

I wont tell one soap but i will tell the bundle what i will buy next. Opinions?

Stirling:
Sandpiper
Executive man
Sharp dressed man
Piacenza
Pharaoh’s dreamsicle
Texas on fire
Satsuma
coniferous

Saponificio Bignoli:
Young
Mora e muschio

I haven’t tried most of these, but I’ve heard great things about Piacenza and Pharaoh’s Dreamsicle. I don’t know if you can really go wrong with Stirling, though. They have a great base.

Top Bottom