What's new

What is your NEXT smoking pipe?

O.k time to live vicariously! With the BL pipe distributed (minus 1) and so many options I thought it might be fun to see the "wait list" of some pipe choices. Now obviously if there is one dream pipe out there currently and you don't want it scooped out from under you you can just say and +1 :001_cool:.

For me I have several I have been watching -
1) Sav. Saint Nicholas 2017 (any year) 320
1a) Al Pascia Curvy
2) Peterson Sherlock Holmes Dark - any but Mycroft
3) Peterson Dracula

4) and of coarse the next Deerstalker (there is a +1 :001_rolle)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I’m still chasing down a

Peterson Silver Army
Peterson Silver Spigot
A Morta
A squashed bulldog/Rhodesian/Pan

I'm looking forward to buy a (my first) hand made pipe ever. Still haven't found one yet, the offering is overwhelming!
Al Pascia Cury is a sexy little thing, I would smoke that too!

Cheers

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'll tell you in two weeks.

Me too! I have a few different things I shop for, but you never know what's going to be at the show. Part of the fun is walking around and seeing thousands of awesome pipes you'd be happy to own, but then coming across one that really grabs you and says "take me home now, quick before someone else sees me!!!" Those are the fun ones, the ones you don't expect and would never have known to look for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My list over all is not that major at this point...
Looking at another Al Pascia (possibly)
A nice bulldog shape.. either Sav and/or a Butz-Choquin
I'm waiting for the right Neerup to call me.. really want something with a lot of purple in the stem

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
A few months ago the only pipe on my wishlist was a birth year pipe. I have more to add now though. I'm still looking for my one and only morta. More than likely it will be a Moretti. I want to get another Tinsky pipe. Either, a custom bent bulldog, or a 2012 Christmas pipe. And, maybe one more Dunhill pipe.

I could make a laundry list of pipes that I want, but the pipes aforementioned are the realistic purchases that I might order in the next few months.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I ended up with 10 different pipes but only using a few of them, so my next pipe will be when I am down to about three functional pipes. I'll decide what to buy next, when I know which the surviving three are, and whether it was loss, breakage, or burnout that caused the demise of the others.

Realistically, and with my rate of consumption (circa 50g/month), this pretty much means I'm unlikely to ever need another pipe.

means I'm unlikely to ever need another pipe.

...this does not compute, please explain?

As for a Morta pipe, I love Davorin pipes, but sadly well out of my range...

Top Bottom