What's new

What is your next brush purchase?

I'm trying to restrain myself from ordering a Zenith in Manchurian & Silvertip. I also need help not getting a Chubby 2 in Super. I the past month I've received 4 Zenith, 1 Elite Razor in Manchurian, & a Brad Sears. Based on my recent track record, I suppose someone is going to tell me that trying to refrain is futile. And someone else will help by telling me to get all 3. Right?

After all, we are all enablers for each other!!!

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Should be coming any day......

CB9BDD8E-4BBE-41C3-A867-90A320BDF8E9.jpeg

I’m looking really hard at the Razorock F400 in Ferrari Red. I just have to figure out how I slip it past SWMBO. but that bright red handle is going to be impossible to hide.
Good luck with that!

A while back, my wife caught me smuggling in a Simpson’s Wee Scot. I’m either not stealthy enough or she is just much much smarter than me. In retrospect maybe I should have hid the little bugger in my ear or nose. Damn her and all of her fancy book learnin’.

Have a semogue pharos C3 horse on the way for about 29 days now and I bought some brush handles on 11/11. I will put a TGN black badger in one and might put a boar in the other, but if I like horse I might change my mind.

Have a semogue pharos C3 horse on the way for about 29 days now and I bought some brush handles on 11/11. I will put a TGN black badger in one and might put a boar in the other, but if I like horse I might change my mind.

Weird as my horsehair Pharos was sent late Sept and also hasn’t arrived. The Portuguese Factory had to send another one as the first was likely lost. Looking forward to trying their horse as I love my Pharos synthetic.

Weird as my horsehair Pharos was sent late Sept and also hasn’t arrived. The Portuguese Factory had to send another one as the first was likely lost. Looking forward to trying their horse as I love my Pharos synthetic.
Well they do say shipping is averaging about 45 days at this time to USA finger crossed 🤞

I've tapped out of brush acquisitions. Ten is enough for me. I have no where else to put anymore! Of course if one of those brushes were ever to wear or or get lost, a Rudy Vey would be high on the list of replacement options.

i ordered the LE Tribute from Shavemac earlier this year and love it. My first Shavemac. I have my eye on 25/50 two band fan for Xmas. I have been a bowl latherer, and I think this will be the perfect brush to start face lathering.

I now have:
Simpson’s Chubby 2 Super Badger
Simpson’s Trafalgar T3 Synthetic
Zenith B2 Boar
Zenith Chubby Scrubby Boar
Just ordered a Zenith 507N Horse Hair

My next is a Manchurian Badger, but the Simpson’s are so expensive
Found a Zenith 508A XL Manchurian that I think will be my next purchase

I now have:
Simpson’s Chubby 2 Super Badger
Simpson’s Trafalgar T3 Synthetic
Zenith B2 Boar
Zenith Chubby Scrubby Boar
Just ordered a Zenith 507N Horse Hair

My next is a Manchurian Badger, but the Simpson’s are so expensive
Found a Zenith 508A XL Manchurian that I think will be my next purchase
I am very interested in a Manchurian but all of the Simpsons I like are well over $300US. Plus I really like Simpsons Best and Super luckily and they are considerably less $$$.

I bought a Spiffo Super Badger a while back and am more than impressed. I will be ordering a Manchurian from them to try soon. Under $100 for a 24mm Manchurian. The quality is amazing for the price.

Here’s an example. Great stuff made in Canada.

I am very interested in a Manchurian but all of the Simpsons I like are well over $300US. Plus I really like Simpsons Best and Super luckily and they are considerably less $$$.

I bought a Spiffo Super Badger a while back and am more than impressed. I will be ordering a Manchurian from them to try soon. Under $100 for a 24mm Manchurian. The quality is amazing for the price.

Here’s an example. Great stuff made in Canada.

Please let me know how the spiffo Manchurian compares to the Super Badger

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have 3 yaqi synthetic's on there way to my den. I find them great brushes with different knots and colors. These ones will be softer what I'm reading. 26mm evil zebra 1606067099072.png, artic sky 24mm 1606067157416.png& Chianti's 24mm Synthetic1606067073252.png.

We will see how they work out. I like my synthetic brushes!

Top Bottom