What's new

What is your most forgiving razor?

The Yates gives me the max efficiency that my poor delicate skin can withstand with zero irritation or ingrowns for daily head and face shaves.
So far, it has put an end to my RAD.
I try to give my other razors some love once in a while, but I always come back to the Yates.
The Merica razor is a close 2nd.

Hard to argue with that. The Yates is a performer for sure. The razors I own that beat it are my EJ 3one6 and Blackbird.....but not by much. I can use them all daily but the 3one6 and Blackbird work better for me every other day. Yates and Henson are my go to daily razors.

For me the Game Changer .84 SB always provides DFS with zero cuts or irritation. I can zip around carefree with any blade in it.

As of today, it is the Henson AL13 (medium) and Henson Titanium (aggressive). Nearly no blade exposure combined with zero blade chatter and a head that forces the correct shaving angle. A zero time shaver can be totally competent in 2 to 3 shaves with no cuts, weepers or blood. Best new design and manufacturing tolerances in a DE safety razor since they were invented. PS...you also get a close shave!

For me Rockwell 6s at a lower plate.
Though the baby smooth is smoother the Rockwell is more forgiving.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

oneblade genesis with a fresh blade or rocnel sailor(2020) one setting 1 or 2. There are way milder options that are "more forgiving"(karve B), but I begin my selection at the required efficiency.

As of today, it is the Henson AL13 (medium) and Henson Titanium (aggressive). Nearly no blade exposure combined with zero blade chatter and a head that forces the correct shaving angle. A zero time shaver can be totally competent in 2 to 3 shaves with no cuts, weepers or blood. Best new design and manufacturing tolerances in a DE safety razor since they were invented. PS...you also get a close shave!

The Henson razor seems to be liked by a lot of people that try it. The no blade chatter part has me very intrigued. Might have to give one of the aluminum versions a shot.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
This one... 😯

AA

Top Bottom