What's new

What is your most efficient razor that you can share with daily?

My best daily shaver is the FOCS. Followed closely by the Fatip OC and on 3rd place is the Super Adjustable. Another great option for me is the MMOC and I think with a bit of more practice I can definitely see myself shaving with it on a daily base without a problem.

I only have two that are both efficient and can be comfortable daily. Those are my Barbaros TR-1 and Progress, my Windsor is really really close but I occasionally have to skip a day when using it.

Close call. But I think one I used today (pictured). Wolfman WR1 .61. Easily could use this every day. However, the smoothest, easiest razor I have which I certainly could use everyday is my H&S NO75. The WR1 is slightly more efficient, I think, but it is a close call between the two.
2021.01.12 - SOTD - WR1 Ethos Green Elite.jpeg

Last edited:
Thread revival!
Nothing here for over a year!
Let's see what's your most efficient razor suitable for daily use? (Credit to @CzechCzar which created the thread!)
I'm sure many of you have acquired new favorites since the last time anyone posted anything here.
I'll start:
Razorock Lupo .72
Excellent 2 pass daily driver that's smooth and very efficient!
My ATT Windsor .80 is still too new to be a contender. I'm still in learning/testing mode with that one!

My Blackland Tradere SB has replaced my Timeless Titanium 0.68 as my everyday razor. Taking nothing away from the Timeless which I recently used as my travel razor every day on an 11 day business trip. Both are great but the Blackland Tradere is more efficient.
My Blackland Blackbird has become my number one razor and is used almost every day when I’m home.

I’m not a daily shaver and this is DE thread but here goes. <eg>

The Executive Shaving CO’s Claymore Evolution will address your shaving requirements. On sale now @ 20% off, using code: BYE2022.
From the mouth of the official Claymore spokesman! Lol!!

Very interesting thread. I have a thick Mediterranean beard. After 5 years of traditional wet shaving and buying some hundreds of razors (and selling most of them again) and found a configuration that works very well for me:

Gillette Old Type thin cap
Shim made of a credit card (so very thick)
Gillette Nacet blade
Step angle, 3 passes, extreme light touch

This does the magic for me. 7 days a week.

I can use an R41 or a Yaqi aggressive whatever it's called every day without irritation. I just would rather not, as I find other razors, particularly my new Stainless Steel Blackbird, to be just as efficient and a whole lot smoother.

Top Bottom