What's new

What is Your Grail Razor?

I thought it was a Schick Hydro Magic & I've got one enroute to me now. BUT after looking at some nice Ambassadors, I wanted an open comb TTO. I settled on a raggedy Sheraton with a dropped handle that will need to be fixed. It also looks, from the sellers' pics, to be in bad need of refinishing. Should be getting it tomorrow.

Legion

Staff member
My grail was and is the Personna Precision adjustable safety razor.

View attachment 1048500
They are probably the best shaving adjustables I have used. I was lucky enough to find a boxed example some years ago in the wild.

DSC00007.jpg

I think I've found mine.

Feather AS-D2
Feather Artist Club SS Kamisori

I may be speaking too soon but these tick all my boxes. The AS-D2 is currently giving my best shaves ever and my technique with the AC is getting so much better that I'm enjoying it immensely.

I think I've found mine.

Feather AS-D2
Feather Artist Club SS Kamisori

I may be speaking too soon but these tick all my boxes. The AS-D2 is currently giving my best shaves ever and my technique with the AC is getting so much better that I'm enjoying it immensely.
Feather AS-D2 is a great shaver! One of my favorites, but my number one modern artisan shaver is the Colonial Silversmith.

Waiting for a Hybrid Tech to get posted on BST. Timing would have to be perfect, cause it’d prob go pretty quick.

Ridpath

FIGHTER!
TheTimeless Ti .95 OC that arrived 2 days ago. Love it
Congratulations, we don’t always get to acquire our grail razors. Mine would be a mirror polished Wolfman 1.15/1.25 WR2 SB, Darwin handle. I have as good a chance of getting one as scientists have of curing cancer...

This is my “grail” razor. A near mint G3 Slim Aristocrat. First year and quarter of production and my birth year and quarter. It arrived in the mail today. The last photo is it side by side with my “plain Jane” birth year G4 Slim.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom