What's new

What is your go to website for buying shaving supplies?

Italian Barber and Superior Shave. Great inventory and superb customer service. Jarrod at Superior Shave is terrific !

Craig

Fendrihan
Italian Barber

There is a bricks and mortar store (Men's Essentials), about a 1.5 hr drive away. I plan on looking in when I am in the area next.

For most items, I go overseas to www.shaving.ie. - great prices, selection, fast delivery and reasonable shipping charges to the US. For Jagger products (and Muhle too), English Shaving has the best prices (they're owned by Jagger). BUT - if the overseas dealers' prices on a particular item are close to what the US dealers are charging, I will buy from an American dealer.

in no particular order:
royal shave
west coast
lee's razorbladesandmore

only brick and mortar store in my area is art of shaving, which i think is generally overpriced and corporate.

have been thinking a lot about trying to open one of my own!

It depends on what I'm looking for. WCS for most things. Bullgoose for others. They both carry some different items, so I usually choose between those two depending on what I want. QED is another.

So far (I'm not at this for very long yet),

West Coast Shaving
The Superior Shave

Very pleased with the service from both.

+1 on WCS: great service, good prices, speedy delivery and fun to visit if you are in So Cal

Also:
Antonio's Barber Supply in Long Beach: B&M, great prices, lots of neat barber stuff, but nothing like WCS selection
Bullgoose: quite close to me but not visitable yet; they have things that WCS doesn't

Does anyone use Geo Fatboy from Shave Nation shaving supplies at shavenation dot com?:001_tongu

I use him quite a bit. He's a little more expensive on some items but his shipping is blazing fast. There's always a handwritten note on the invoice thanking me for my business. I like buying from him because of all the great videos that he posts on YouTube.

I also purchase from Royal Shave & West Coast Shaving.

Bull Goose is top of my list. If Phil doesn't carry it or it's a Razo Rock product I buy from Joe at Italian Barber. I've tried others and they are truly fine vendors but these two are tops for me.

I use him quite a bit. He's a little more expensive on some items but his shipping is blazing fast. There's always a handwritten note on the invoice thanking me for my business. I like buying from him because of all the great videos that he posts on YouTube.

I also purchase from Royal Shave & West Coast Shaving.

Thats good to hear about the shipping. When I'm in NYC I plan on looking for some stuff that we simply don't get here or seems to be more rare than the States. I'd like to give him some business as his videos were the foundation for my technique but with his shipping costs plus tax...ouch.

1. Connaught - very reasonable prices and shipping costs
2. Mensbiz.com.au - must support our local supplier

Going to try Italian Barber next month - love the Razorock.

Top Bottom