What's new

What is your go to website for buying shaving supplies?

I have had great success buying from
Royale Shave
Italian barber
West Coast Shaving
and for blades
Double edge Shaving Place & Italian barber
Blades also can be bought at a good price on Ebay

West Coast Shaving for me so far. I haven't been at this very long so I haven't had the chance to try any others yet. Italian Barber has a nice site though.

WCS
Bullgoose
Bestshave
Stirling

The above are my general go to sites in no particular order. All have fair prices, fast shipping, and I have received great customer service from them in the past. Sadly, I do not have a brick and mortar close to me so I am thankful for these sites!

I'm down with WestCoastShaving as well. Aside from Amazon, they're the only place I've used in my short wetshaving career. Thanks for this thread, though, as there are some places listed above I haven't yet checked out. Be back in a minute...:wink2:

Razorblades and more

Amazon

With Amazon Prime I get free shipping very completive with other sites and I just add shaving stuff to other orders.

I've purchased all my hardware from Fendrihan as they have quick shipping and excellent prices for Canadians. For software I've been buying locally lately...my go to store in Ottawa is Knifewear near Band and 3rd in the Glebe although I've also purchased from House of Barons Barber Shop on Sussex.

WCS
Maggard's
Shave A Buck
Italian Barber
ebay
B/S/T

Those are the ones I have purchased multiple times from. The list is ever-growing, much to The War Department's dismay :lol::lol::lol:

I get blades from Amazon usually. I buy razors from eBay or this forum (if I am lucky enough to see the add before someone beats me). I use West Coast Shaving for everything else.

RoyalShave.com Prices are competitive to any site listed here already. You only have to order $35 for free shipping. They are always fast and professional.

Bullgoose
West Coast Shaving
Shoebox Shave Shop

All top notch customer service. I am always willing to pay a bit more for Customer service and personalized attention.

Believe it or not,

Ulta -- for Clinique shave gel and after shave
99cents Only -- for Personna razor blades

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. Local stores not websites.

Last edited:
I also live in U.S., Shoebox Shave Shop is the only one I've used so far. Good prices, fast shipping, and great customer service. I'm sure that any of the other sites mentioned are very good too and will have to try them at some point.

Last edited:
At this point I have only used maggard razors website. I will be putting in an order at west coast soon though.

Top Bottom