What's new

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Cream?

Floris No. 89
Blenheim Bouquet
We're talking scent now, the best performing creams , for me, are Coates.
So much for getting what you pay for. But I lean towards soaps so.....

I update the post that somewhere was here... Now, my top 2 pics for scent and performance are:

La Toja Classic
Musgo Real Classic

Both of them are my number 2&3. My number 1 is Antiga Barbearia de Bairro Chiado Shaving Cream. You should try it, any of the 3 scents available will blow your mind. Performance wise is exceptional.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Both of them are my number 2&3. My number 1 is Antiga Barbearia de Bairro Chiado Shaving Cream. You should try it, any of the 3 scents available will blow your mind. Performance wise is exceptional.

Thank you for the info, but I really do not think I'm going to buy other creams. I'm now almost exclusively a hard soap user, with the sole exception of La Toja and Musgo Real soft creams.

Thank you for the info, but I really do not think I'm going to buy other creams. I'm now almost exclusively a hard soap user, with the sole exception of La Toja and Musgo Real soft creams.

:eek2: Where the wonderful T&H Ultimate Comfort has gone? I discovered and loved it because of your endorsement!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
:eek2: Where the wonderful T&H Ultimate Comfort has gone? I discovered and loved it because of your endorsement!

Continue to enjoy it, Sir. Yes, it's a great cream. It's just that I am no longer using soft creams, with the sole exception of the two mentioned above. Please, also consider that Musgo Real was a gift from a dear wet-shaving friend from Spain.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Acqua di Parma (Colonia versions), I Coloniali Rhubarb (same scent as the Mango Oil soap), Floris 89, Floris Elite. I’m also partial to the lavender that Musgo uses.

T&H 1805
Tobs jermyn street
Tobs Mr Taylors
Tobs Lavender
Agua di parma
Barrister & mann reserve waves (croap)
Barrister & mann seville (croap)
Stirling Piacenza (croap)

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Noxzema Lather Cream... sadly no longer available. Creams with the Noxzema name and scent from Italy (yellow tube) and Greece (red tube) are available, but the performance isn't the same. I've still bought them just for the scent, however.

I don't use any artisan products, plus I'm very into vintage, the only blades I use are vintage, I have and have had lots of vintage soaps and creams as well although I use more soaps. Just thought I should get that said to explain how I may have missed lots of great smelling artisan creams. Ok , some of my favorite cream scents.....
C&E Goats Milk....this ones weird, I know
C&E Mysore Sandalwood
C&E Sienna
Floris No.89
Floris Elite
T&H Apsley
Penhaligon Blenheim Bouquet
I know they're others but I haven't had enough coffee to remember them yet...or to get up off my scrawny old *** and go look.

Top Bottom