What's new

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Cream?

My favourite smelling creams are:

La Toja Classic
Ach. Brito Lavanda
Proraso Green

These have a permanent spot in my den. :thumbup:
@Marco what about the new ADP in yellow tube? Asking, as we all know you love ADP Colonia. I'm thinking of buying this shaving cream. Any thoughts?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
@Marco what about the new ADP in yellow tube? Asking, as we all know you love ADP Colonia. I'm thinking of buying this shaving cream. Any thoughts?

It's a wonderful product, but there are so many great inexpensive creams and soaps performing at the same high level that it's not worth buying IMHO. The scent of the cream will not last, while the ADP Colonia goes on and on for days...
Of course, these are my thoughts. The choice is yours, Sir. :001_smile

It's a wonderful product, but there are so many great inexpensive creams and soaps performing at the same high level that it's not worth buying IMHO. The scent of the cream will not last, while the ADP Colonia goes on and on for days...
Of course, these are my thoughts. The choice is yours, Sir. :001_smile
Tnx a million @Marco, I really appreciate it.

That said, what cream or hard soap would you suggest, that comes close to ADP Colonia EDT scent?

I really like ADP Colonia and so would like to "match" the soap / cream as much as possible 😊

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Tnx a million @Marco, I really appreciate it.

That said, what cream or hard soap would you suggest, that comes close to ADP Colonia EDT scent?

I really like ADP Colonia and so would like to "match" the soap / cream as much as possible 😊

RazoRock XXX soft soap and aftershave, Sir.

Then follow-up with the original Acqua di Parma Colonia. :yesnod:

Love the aqua di parma cream but its bloody expensive so I don't use it every day runner's up are Razorock XXX , Ariana & Evans monte carlo, Barrister & mann seville and Tobs jermyn street

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Best smelling would be Razorock P-160, but not my best performing.
I guess TOBS would be my favorite smelling and performing cream.

Proraso single blade wood and spice
St James of London-black pepper and lime
—-
TOBS sandalwood
Musgo real. Original

The top two are also top performers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
AoS Oud, then I follow it with a spray of Montale Black Aoud for the day's fragrance since they go wonderfully together.

In no particular order:

Fraser’s Mosswood (no longer in production)
RR Fresco (No longer in production- Xpec clone?)
GFT Spanish Leather
Proraso green
Cella
AOS Coriander and Cardamom (never used it, but smells amazing)

Just bought two of these from spain, I will let you know if it is worthy.
LEA MENTHOLATED SHAVING CREAM
lea-shaving-cream-with-brush-menthol-150g.jpg

Top Bottom