What's new

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Cream?

For now its T&H 1805 , followed by TOBS Jermyn St.
But still waiting for T&H Trafalgar and Grafton to arrive .

My favorite is unfortunately no longer available, at least not that I've been able to find - Erasmic Lather Shave Cream. Not the wimpy stuff they sell nowadays, the original Jordanian formula.

TOBS Peppermint. I remember picking it up when they first announced it. I think it was near christmas time a few years back. Absolutely loved it!

Favor scent it a tough one. Some smell good, some smell sweet, some smell rich, some smell clean and some just smell like you think that shaving creams ought to smell like. The old Old Spice, the old Noxema and the old Palmolive all smelled like I think shaving creams ought to smell like. ;) But today? I tend to favor Proraso Green.

I think I have a new favorite - B&M Lavender Reserve.
Hot day - B&M Arctique
Though, both are soaps and not creams, Lavender Reserve is darned close to a cream.
Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore is nice and maybe the only cream I have besides Cremo. I've ordered some Proraso Azure Lime.

So did you ever get those two?
If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Got them last week , i liked the Grafton scent , the Trafalgar not so much so i gave it to a friend of mine.

I still haven't used the Grafton thought - just hand lather to get the feeling - i will definitely do next week and i'll post my thoughts on the cream.

Top Bottom