What's new

What is your favorite Safety razor?

It’s a tie between my Merkur Progress and 41c. The 41c is great when I’m in a hurry and don’t feel like fiddling with adjusting.

Qshave adjustable but only with a gilette silver blue.
but it is a tie with my Parker adjustable/gilette platinum combo

I have many of them and some expensive. Can you believe I like the razor rock Mentor! Next is the edwin Jaggar or the identical Muhle r89. I suppose I have been leaning toward the mild razors as I get old. The face changes! lol

Right now is a toss between the Razorock GC .68 and .84.
I'm expecting delivery of a Blackland Dart any day this week and if it's what I expect my preference s may change.

Mühle R41 Twist at the moment, with my Mühle Rocca R96 v4 coming it at a VERY close second. I've also got a Rex Envoy on the wait. Can't wait to see where it ranks.

Is the Game changer Open comb agressive? I'm considering buying one but don't like overly agressive razors

There’s two now.

I have the 84 and wouldn’t call it overly aggressive. Maybe closer to mid-aggressive. I have pretty sensitive skin and sometimes I try not to use it for more than a couple consecutive days, to avoid irritation. I think some of this usually bad blade choice on my part...
But it’s definitely my go to if I’ve skipped a day.

They’re now selling the 68OC which is milder but I have not used.

Top Bottom