What's new

What is your favorite Safety razor?

Timeless, Polished Stainless Steel, 0.68mm Open Comb, Smooth Cap, Knurled Handle.

Nothing short of perfection. Smooth and efficient. Great weight and balance. Flawless fit and finish. A real joy to use.

It will probably last forever but I am considering getting a back up to put in a bank safe in case I ever loose it. It’s that good.

Merkur 38c barber pole. I only wish the handle had more grip. Other than that, it has the right amount of aggression for my face, and the handle is the right length and weight for my size.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i cannot pick just one

modern:

Feather Popular.... super close and uber comfy

R41 with Weber handle

Merkur 38C HD Barber Pole

Vintage:

Gilette slim adjustable

I have a postwar Fat Handle Tech and it is a terrific shave.
I also have a New SC and have a preference for it.
It is a bit more efficient.
Where it really shines is below the jawline. Fewer strokes and no irritation. Of course YMMV.

I keep coming back to the Fatip Grande. I have more expensive razors, a few Gillettes too, but I just keep going back to the Fatip. I have several Fatip razors, the Piccolo, the Testina Gentile, etc. I particularly like the Grande, it feels good in the hand, has a nice sense of balance to it, shaves well with almost any blade (it can even make dull blades work like Derby) doesn't clog due to open comb design, isn't too aggressive.

Honestly I couldn’t pick just one... These are the ones I use the most, I change my razor every other day.

0F8A274A-F494-41C5-BC5C-4F9056F394BA.jpeg

Top Bottom