What's new

What Is Your Favorite Pastime to Do While Enjoying a Pipe?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Normally I like to read, but this morning I had a shave while smoking my pipe.

Normally I like to read, but this morning I had a shave while smoking my pipe.

You may have just pulled off the ultimate B&B combo.

...provided you were writing a letter with a vintage Pelikan 400 with your other hand, of course. :laugh:

....and brewing a cup of fresh roasted and fresh ground java...

while frying an egg . . .

And sipping a dram of Ardbeg...

in the great outdoors . . .

That must have been one hell of a bowl. :laugh:

Sit on the deck and just relax, an hour in the afternoon and late evening. The beauty of pipe smoking is that it is the only time I unplug and just contemplate, otherwise I get restless.
It has been a blessing that the weather has been perfect during the day. As it gets colder I'll smoke in the garage.

...sit in a chair on my patio with my pipe and, typically, the evening's chosen libation. ...

... watch some god awful show my wife has picked to watch that evening with my drink of choice sitting reliably beside me. ...

And sipping a dram of Ardbeg...

Whiskey... at least 3 fingers worth.

$0015583_lsa-bar-whisky-glass-spirit-tumblers-set-of-4.png

I actually pack a bowl to get outside in the afternoon and actually see the sun and get out of my dungeon of a kitchen. I won't see the sun otherwise :/

Late night I'm walking the dogs or driving home. (My 20 year old Cherokee smells likes pipes, cigars, wet dog, dead pheasants, black powder or wet deer hide so I can't make it worse!)

I try not to do anything most of the time. No web surfing, no FB, nothing. If there is something I need to think about or consider, I'll do that, and occasionally I bring a book but usually I don't end up reading much.

$IMG_1819.jpgDid a little last minute yard work before the snow hits... BTW- can anyone tell me why all my pics post sideways?

Did a little last minute yard work before the snow hits... BTW- can anyone tell me why all my pics post sideways?

There has been much campaigning for a rotate button. You can either save the picture to a computer, rotate it, then post it...or do it the easy way and just take pictures in landscape.

Attachments

• $rotated.jpg
    $rotated.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Sideways photos seem to be an iPhone thing. I've heard that cropping the photo on your phone or doing some other editing first before posting it prevents this.

Top Bottom