Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Specialty branded from store brewed at home

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Single cup from coffee shop

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Other (vote then list in thread)

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
I have a new favorite... Coffee Bean Direct's Grandfather's Blend. Rich, Bold but oh so smooth.
Grandfather's Blend[emoji768] - Coffee Bean Direct
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

When I can afford it, a Costa Rican French roast with 2 shots of Espresso at Dunn Brother's, a homegrown Twin Cities chain that roasts in most of its stores. Most mornings it's Taster's Choice French Roast instant. Kind of a let down for a once confirmed coffee snob.

Funny, my Aunt in Chicago turned me into a coffee snob with Community Coffee :a17:

Most mornings it's Taster's Choice French Roast instant. Kind of a let down for a once confirmed coffee snob.

When I was in college it was Nescafe with sugar and Creamora.....

It's a wonder I survived to adulthood with any taste buds left...

I've must have nuke my test buds, as they all the same to me.But I can tell if it ground in the last 30 min or if it's days old..I've also notice a big difference in the species..There was one that started with a L and was very sour..But I'm thanking just buying the house blind..

Joe van goch has some nice coffee
Larrys coffee very good
La Columba very good
CC very good

Ethiopian artisinal roast. Does not really matter at home or at coffee shop. No particular roaster. Varies a lot in quality no matter where it is bought in my experience.

Top Bottom