What's new

What is your favorite Christmas gift this year ?

Well, tomorrow is THE DAY. Let's see/read which gift are you most pleased with ...

- Kind Regards
:001_smile Happy New Year and Marry your girl (again?) :001_smile

proxy.php

Last edited:
i will be the next self centered one ..lol..
my mother bought me a Friodur 7/8 with a nice worked spine !
proxy.php

My parents are coming into town tonight and will be here through Christmas. My boys will be here Christmas afternoon. There isn't anything better than being with family.

And I believe the LOML Is getting me a Saddleback slim wallet. :001_smile

I'll join the Home Alone Club.

I bought myself a 24-hour wall clock. I'm tired of waking up from my afternoon nap on my sofa without knowing, whether it's evening or morning (during the winter).

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I haven't received it yet, but will soon- watching my grandchildren on Christmas day. Now, as to physical gifts, I don't think this will ever be topped. Certain members of the Brown Leaf decided I needed a copy of the 2013 LE Tinsky pipe (which I own) made from morta. Believe me, it was a shock when a package from Mark Tinsky showed up at my door. Mark threw in a morta tamper to go along with it. The pipe is fantastic, but what is even better is knowing the friends I have on B&B.

Attachments

• $morta.jpg
    $morta.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 113
Besides health and family.

My wife got me a nice watch and along with that, she got me a watch box that holds 10 watches. Now i just need to buy 5 more to fill it up!

Also, i'm gonna go knife shopping later today. I'm sure i'm gonna enjoy buying myself a new knife.

Spent Christmas Eve painting the first floor house...this may sound horrible...however I just closed the house Friday! So its the actually the best Xmas gift ever!

Last night, my nephew and his wife announced that they will be having a baby in June of 2015. They did so by presenting my Father with a Christmas card featuring the first sonogram. To say that this Christmas is a joyous one is an understatement as this child will be the fourth generation of our family (Father, my siblings, our children, and now their kids). Only wish my Mom could have lived to see the baby, but at least he/she will have a Guardian Angel looking out for him/her.

Merry Christmas guys.

Tomorrow the Wife and I make a trip to our home town to be with family, which will be most enjoyable...Today, I have to work. But its ok, I have a ton of work that I need to do and will do it without interruption today.:001_smile

The Wife and mother in-law got me almost every book from my reading list that I did not have.

Top Bottom