What's new

What is your favorite blade Poll ?

What is your blade to take to an Island....

• Feather blades

• Derby Extra blades

• Israeli Personna blades

• Swedish Gillette "SuperSilver" blades

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok here it is, one day a guy is standing infront of your door and says to you.

" Sir you have won the price in the competition you entered "
The price is your very own Island in the carribeans you leave tommorow ,

The only thing you are allowed to take is your favorite razor and you will get a Mastercarton of your favorite blades all free included in the price winning which mastercarton would you take.

Jonnybc said:
Wilkinson Sword!

Your are disqualified Jonny ..do not pass jail, do not collect the money.

:lol: :lol:

Are these good blades Jonny ? I have seen the wilkinsons blade at the Turkish Deli I weekly shop once at, I bought the Arko shave stick there and Arko yagli cream but didnt dare to try the Wilkinson blade.

Only the Feathers, there shall be no other blades allowed on my island in the Caribbean...hmmm, thinking of white beaches and mixed drinks plus a nice shave...taking me back!

if this question had been asked a month ago, the answer would be the israelis- however, at this point( mind u, i have not finished my feather or swede test) it would have to be the derbys( for now).

Marty

SSLStudio said:
Your are disqualified Jonny ..do not pass jail, do not collect the money.

:lol: :lol:

Are these good blades Jonny ? I have seen the wilkinsons blade at the Turkish Deli I weekly shop once at, I bought the Arko shave stick there and Arko yagli cream but didnt dare to try the Wilkinson blade.

I like them, They're the only blades I can easily bulk buy in the UK at reasonable price. I'm not sure if the country of manufacture has a bearing on how good the blades are though, the blades I buy are made in England. I find they shave much better than Merkurs.

Thanks guys , keep up the voting, I wanna see the benchmark of 100 votees.

sofar its a neck to neck race between Feathers and Derby´s very interesting who would have thought.

keep up the good work .

moses said:
Tesco brand? What are these....

Tesco is a supermarket here in the UK, they're £2 for 10 and are probably the nearest thing to a Feather blade we have in England.

There's no marking on the blade, the packaging looks a bit dodgy but they're excellent. I would never have tried them without John's (yasuo200365) recommendation.

Hmm... Ah well, probably not worth it to try to obtain for a (hmm... "Yank" came to mind, but I refuse to use that, because it is so close to "yankie"), well, someone from this side of the pond.

I keep hearing good things about derbys... so I'm going to have to try them. I only wish they were more readily available in Canada.

Derbys are beating my Feathers?!?! Derbys! Agck... I just don't think they are near as sharp...

Top Bottom