What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Case Barlow knife

1632605749935.jpeg

Last edited:

Love the orange. I have a black Delica 4 that I bought 11 years ago. My sharpest knife ever out of the box, and my favorite pocket knife of all time. I wanted a change and tried a few others this year. My Honey Badger claws (smooth and serrated) were decent knives for the price. My biggest knife disappointment this year was a Bestech orange Swordfish G10 with a 4" blade. The edge was as dull as the box it came in. I wish I had seen that orange Spyderco before I ordered it.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Love the orange. I have a black Delica 4 that I bought 11 years ago. My sharpest knife ever out of the box, and my favorite pocket knife of all time. I wanted a change and tried a few others this year. My Honey Badger claws (smooth and serrated) were decent knives for the price. My biggest knife disappointment this year was a Bestech orange Swordfish G10 with a 4" blade. The edge was as dull as the box it came in. I wish I had seen that orange Spyderco before I ordered it.
Ive been carrying the Orange Delica 4 for the past 10 days or so. Its a great knife. And the blade is super sharp. I love the blade, and the shape of the whole package. What i dont care for is having to use two hands to close the thing. And the material used for the scales is quite rough. And the pocket clip is not a deep carry. But overall, the Delica 4 is a fantastic blade at a very modest price.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Nice skinner!!
Some oil or WD40 and #0000 steel wool will keep that looking great.

Many thanks! The maker, David Farmer, was very popular about ten years ago (and may still be! 🥳) on various internet forums. His work was affordable then and I have quite a few of his original designs. Cool woods, his own forged Damascus, etc.

AA

Two knives ago it was a Kershaw Scallion, last one was a Spyderco Dragonfly, current one as of about a month ago is a Civivi Elementum with the ebony wood scales. I tend to carry the same knife for at least 5 years. We'll see how the Civivi holds up.

Top Bottom