What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Legion

Staff member
Leatherman Charge Ti

611zXdFlPiL._AC_SL1050_.jpg

Steel Will Gekko today. I don’t like the name but love the knife. One of the best made knives I own. I went to a B&M to buy a Chris Reeve and left with this Italian made beauty for a 1/3 of the cost.

The steel is ok (N690Co) but the construction and action are incredible.

4C850AEB-7E2F-4548-99B6-534C2BDA2474.jpeg
5660B8C5-65DA-4B37-904C-9C945A5522A9.jpeg

My EDC changes based on what I'm wearing and planning to do. If I'm in jeans or cargos and not planning to do anything in particular, I usually have my old Benchmade Griptilian 551 (154CM). If I'm in a suit, I usually carry a Kershaw Ferrite. If I'm fishing, I usually carry a Spyderco Pacific Salt. If I'm doing yardwork, I usually carry the Gordon Drop Point folding knife from Harbor Freight. If I'm going somewhere where I might lose the knife or where it might get confiscated, I also carry the Gordon.

Steel Will Gekko today. I don’t like the name but love the knife. One of the best made knives I own. I went to a B&M to buy a Chris Reeve and left with this Italian made beauty for a 1/3 of the cost.

The steel is ok (N690Co) but the construction and action are incredible.

View attachment 1252964View attachment 1252965
I have a sweet spot for backlocks and N690 together with D2 is one of my favorite steels.
Do you know who is the OEM manufacturer for Steel Will? For me it looks like Lionsteel or Viper.

I have a sweet spot for backlocks and N690 together with D2 is one of my favorite steels.
Do you know who is the OEM manufacturer for Steel Will? For me it looks like Lionsteel or Viper.
Viper. It is the same as the Viper Start.

I have never seen a Viper in the wild but 100% it is Viper.

That click when opened puts every other knife I own to shame. I have over 100. Just great fit and finish.

Viper. It is the same as the Viper Start.

I have never seen a Viper in the wild but 100% it is Viper.

That click when opened puts every other knife I own to shame. I have over 100. Just great fit and finish.

proxy.php

Viper does make a very fine knife. Can you tell I like swaybacks? Viper in the center, Great Eastern Cutlery on the left and Spyderco on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom