What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Civivi Rustic Gent - D2, CF & Burlap Micarta
IMG_0585.jpg

Can you tell me a bit about No. 1 and the Sebenza?
Sure! The sebenza is a classic (I believe, I can't remember if it's a classic or regular but I think classic) in s30v. I'll snag a newer model one of these days, since they no longer make this model, shape, or steel, it's verging on collectors item. But then again it's a sebenza, so it's meant to use... So I'll never retire it!

The top one is a ferrum forge in s35vn with titanium handle and rosewood scales. Flip open, no hole or stud. Deep pocket clip. It's my dress knife. I normally wear scrubs to work, but on my suit days, this guy rides!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
It’s my birthday today, so I took the day off and went for a hike. Took along my lightweight outdoor knife, a Morakniv Companion.
Happy Birthday!
Hiking with a knife is ok? At least a bit of sanity...
I'm by myself in the middle of nowhere when I hike, so I apply the "what they don't know doesn't hurt them" law. I consider it PPE.
Yes, Happy Birthday! Where you guys live that the legality of hiking with a knife is even in question? I would never even consider hiking without a knife of some kind. Its essential safety equipment. Of course since I live in New Jersey, I cant legally have automatic knives and folders over 4 inches. But that pretty much leaves me with unlimited choices for useful knife configurations.

Top Bottom