What's new

What is your dream car?

you want Racer X shooting star turbo V12

proxy.php
Speed’s car was a little cooler, but Rex’s car was a beast for sure!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Maybe the brain trust of B&B can help me identify these old cars my dad had. I went and took picture of the pictures.

I think this was the Camero. IIRC this photo was dated 1968.

C9BB9D80-4317-4A40-9622-823C2B22DA3E.jpeg

Pretty sure this was the Harely Sportster . Early 80’s

779D9492-C7AA-4919-B19B-62CE4434FCA4.jpeg

No idea what car this was but 70’s for sure!

B97C6E9A-397C-4038-AB02-C86CF9A1A8BF.jpeg

And this was the 60’s Impala. My dad is in the Red tank. Can’t beleive my mom and aunt made it all the way from Chicago to Memphis in this car with me sleeping in the back seat. This was the mid 90’s

BF694357-71E4-4971-812F-AFC49675459D.jpeg

And the ford. 1960 something??

DAC6DFE1-7477-4FE5-A2A5-A56A7E8410B6.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Maybe the brain trust of B&B can help me identify these old cars my dad had. I went and took picture of the pictures.

View attachment 962209

View attachment 962210

View attachment 962211

And this was the 60’s Impala. My dad is in the Red tank. Can’t beleive my mom and aunt made it all the way from Chicago to Memphis in this car with me sleeping in the back seat. This was the mid 90’s

View attachment 962212

View attachment 962213
Because of the left side transmission, I’d guess the motorcycle is an FX aka superglide. Sporsters had unified engine and transmission.

View attachment 962209

View attachment 962210

View attachment 962211

View attachment 962212

View attachment 962213
That’s a Ford Grenada in the third picture.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I just want a new Chevy Z71
Mine is an ‘06 with 275k mostly ranch miles.
It got Texas pinstripes the very 1st day I had it.
I love it but it’s almost time to retire it.

I just want a new Chevy Z71
Mine is an ‘06 with 275k mostly ranch miles.
It got Texas pinstripes the very 1st day I had it.
I love it but it’s almost time to retire it.
A ranch truck is supposed to be 20yrs old! Bought a new 2002 Suburban and caught a rock on the way home from the dealership, so I can relate to the custom pinstripes. If you do get the new Z71, go for High Country in saddle leather brown.

BigFoot, Mopar forever! I take it that is a Plymouth Fury, but which year? I drove a '64 for awhile, three speed on the column, four door sedan. Loved it. Those headlights look very slightly different from what I had.

I’ve been waiting for someone, anyone to post a Goat, a GTO.
Or a Road Runner

I said mid-60s Goat, among other cars, I think, but I did not post a photo. I am a Mopar fan, but I do not think I would want to be driving around a Road Runner these days. Whereas I would be pleased to drive a GTO!

I'm partial to either of these two Bugattis, but if I could only have one car, it would be the Talbot-Lago. Unfortunately, my budget is closer to the Talbot-Yugo range.
Any corvette, in a manual, in my price range.
1957 Mercedes Benz SC. If I only had a spare $500,000 lying around....
You guys are forgetting ... we're buying these with dream money.
I want Gary Cooper's or Clark Gable's Duesenberg. Gable's is in the foreground.
proxy.php

Not quite the same, but how about an '80s Excalibur Phaeton?
proxy.php

I saw one of these (but more of an ivory colour) parked in front of a Seven-Eleven, and thought I was hallucinating it.

You guys are forgetting ... we're buying these with dream money.
In that case, looky here what I found in the sofa cushions!

Not quite the same, but how about an '80s Excalibur Phaeton?
proxy.php

I saw one of these (but more of an ivory colour) parked in front of a Seven-Eleven, and thought I was hallucinating it.

If I recall correctly, those were made in West Allis, WI, a stone’s throw from where I grew up in Wauwatosa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigFoot, Mopar forever! I take it that is a Plymouth Fury, but which year? I drove a '64 for awhile, three speed on the column, four door sedan. Loved it. Those headlights look very slightly different from what I had.

I said mid-60s Goat, among other cars, I think, but I did not post a photo. I am a Mopar fan, but I do not think I would want to be driving around a Road Runner these days. Whereas I would be pleased to drive a GTO!
My buddy restores one with his dad while he was in HS. Gold & Chrome. Where we worked, you’d see my ‘70 Barracuda, his GTO, a Red 6.6 Firebird, a Monte Carlo SS w/T-tops, and a Canary Yellow Skylark(not a Nova) that was rebuilt from the frame-up. Those were the days.
One of the girls that worked there had a baby-blue 65(I think) Mustang. Fun times.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
In light of Jason's posts, I would like to change my choice.

I will gladly forgo my Talbot Lago T150 for my dad's 1961 Impala four door hardtop, white with a red interior.

Top Bottom