What's new

What is the worst thing that could happen if i give away my name and address on here?

Anyone who takes the time to research me, track me down and violate my privacy will be punished severely by epic boredom. I pity that person.

never had a bad experience around here.if you do,get a mod involved right away.i on the other hand welcome all visitors.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
We'd all come to your house and do our Happy Dance for you. It's NOT a pretty thing

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Typically members will send their address to people if they are the recipients of a gift, or if they have purchased an item from our Buy/Sell/Trade area.
It is very common for our generous members to gift items to people.

Publishing your name and address in a public thread isn't a good thing, as people other than members can read this forum.

I would also ask for your first Pets name, your mothers maiden name, the street your grew up on. I just want to know more about you:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Fellas, this is a new member who might be concerned about participating fully in the site through a purchase or receiving a gift, and he may not recognize the humor that many have here as humor.

No matter what people say, don't give your address to anyone without asking your parents for permission first.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand the OP's original question and his reasonable concerns. I have found in my six months here that the members are kind and generous. I have given my name and address in pm's only with great confidence and no problems.

I give it out all the time. Never had a problem except she showed up once and had the nerve to start shaving on my kitchen counter........ Had some explaining to do to my wife.

Attachments

• $Scarlett.jpg
    $Scarlett.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 138
Lake bound seems to be more aware of the situation and gave the appropriate advice on the matter. The OP could also just PM the mod team with any concerns and they could explain the safest course of action. If the OP is indeed a minor, special care should be taken so as not to cross any lines unintentionally.

I won a PIF and the Feds almost booted me out of the witness relocation program. So I'm not even allowed to know my own address anymore.

The worst thing that has happened to me so far on here handing out my address, is that people started sending me razors and blades and creams and... and...

Top Bottom