What's new

What is the Term for This Knife Feature?

the thicker portion just before the tang on some chef knives. what's that called? i mean if i wanted to go into a shop and get that kind, what would i tell them i was looking for?



Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd

The knife pictured has a full bolster, which makes it harder to sharpen the heel portion of the blade. Here's a knife with a half bolster.

Top Bottom