What's new

What is the significance of your Avatar?

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I’m with you except the part about the bacon. I say add more bacon. If I can still see what the bacon is on, it’s not enough. A pound of bacon on my burger should be good.

“Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait.. I’m afraid what you heard me say was ‘bring me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was bring me ALL the bacon and eggs you have.”
-Ron Swanson at a diner.

“Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait.. I’m afraid what you heard me say was ‘bring me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was bring me ALL the bacon and eggs you have.”
-Ron Swanson at a diner.
I don’t know who Ron Swanson is, but I like his diet.

Why canned shaving cream is nothing but trouble.

1610417036901.png

It was the second in a little 5-day arc of Snoopy causing trouble with the stuff.

Last edited:

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Watch a few episodes of Parks and Rec. It aired on NBC a few years back; if you sign up for the Peacock streaming network you can watch the whole series.
You can also look up Ron Swanson videos on YouTube. There are quite a few “greatest moments.” He’s played by actor Nick Offerman. My Avitar is of Ron Swanson. The series is quite funny as well.

You can also look up Ron Swanson videos on YouTube. There are quite a few “greatest moments.” He’s played by actor Nick Offerman. My Avitar is of Ron Swanson. The series is quite funny as well.
Okay I know who he is now. The grandkids binge watched P&R when they were hear during the lockdown. I’m not a sitcom watcher, so I didn’t pay attention to it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Mine is Stupendous Man. I loved reading Calvin and Hobbs and Stupendous Man was my favorite of Calvin's alter egos.
Thanks for reminding me that I used to be Stupendous Man. I used as large a bath towel I could find for a cape.

It amazes me how stupid I was without breaking bones.

My avatar now is my small rusty windmill in my front yard after our only real snowfall this winter.

Top Bottom