What's new

What is the significance of your Avatar?

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
My avatar has Mads Mikkelsen. I like his acting and the way he justifies negative roles.

Also, Hannibal will give me a chance to express my state during the treacherous journey of Shave Trek with the GRUYERE crew.

I love your Avatar, and it always brightens my day whenever I see that smiling child in your posts.
Let's hope you don't end up eating the GRUYERE crew!

I rotate through a few, one is my logo designed for me by a very talented artist based out of Champaign, IL. The other common one and, as of the date of this posting, is my cat Leela photoshopped onto an Elizabethan ruffle just to be fancy. Leela was named by my oldest girl after the character on Futurama who only has one eye.
profile pick.jpgwolf logo.jpg

When I first joined I had a picture of our family - and then at some point I thought this might be a dumb idea for privacy reasons so I looked on my phone for a nondescript replacement. This is apparently a close up of my thumb or something e.g. picture taking going awry.

Hexagrams represent the uniting of the macrocosm with the microcosm. The unicursal version shown in my avatar represents both the divine and the manifest aspects with a single line, accentuating the ultimate unity of the two. The disproportionate size of the points places an emphasis on the spirit-matter dynamic, on the more direct paths to complete union.

Top Bottom