What's new

What is the significance of your Avatar?

Mine..... Its the smoking man from X-Files who is played by a Canadian actor. I don't know I always thought he was an enigmatic fellow and throughout the series he was a necessary evil.
I for one do not smoke and I am not nearly as old (only 28) so I don't fit his model at all!

Surly this time they can get out of the first round!
They SHOULD get out of the North division and challenge for a spot in the finals. But they CAN be beaten by Montreal in the first round. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hey... no Boston, Tampa or Washington in the first round this time... which is nice.

My new avatar is a take on the Toronto Maple Leafs logo. As they start the playoffs this week to yet again crush my dreams of a Leaf Stanley Cup.

I had a taste of that when I rooted for the Leafs (Sittler, McDonald and Palmateer) in the 1977 playoffs. I've never been to Canada and haven't followed hockey in 20 years, but I wish them well.

From a humble run down government run airline to a private owner , ready to soar high spanning the globe

Air India recently placed an order for nearly 500 airbus and boeing planes.
20230302_080108.jpg
The iconic avatar of the carrier since almost 50 years and more, the clean shaven Maharaja !

Top Bottom