What's new

What is the significance of your Avatar?

My son, who got me interested in traditional shaving, created this awesome original artwork inspired by our experience in the Participation PIF- The Mysterious Kai Blades, made possible by the generosity of @AnimalCatcher and @Grundi
Godzilla Razor Project.jpg

I’ve noticed a lot of different Avatars and wondered at the significance of them.

<<Mine for instance means I’m a member of the Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies.

I’ve often wondered the significance of @Doc4 ‘s avatar.

Post what significance your avatar has to you.
No signigigance here. I simple did a Google search for barbershop signs and I thought it was a funny sign.

Hey @Contact_vs_Feedback I have to ask have you seen the new Mads Mikkelen film Another Round?

View attachment 1220079
Oh, no I haven't.

Whenever I get a chance I'm all in for his movies and TV shows.

I've been out of the loop, thank you for bringing this to my notice, it's definitely on my watchlist now.

I live in India, and this means that I don't get to watch about 80 % of movies and shows, let alone a film festival release.

I'm behind on catching up good movies:lemo:

Edit: it seems a good movie to watch, looking forward to it.

Hey @Beefdrippings would love to get the low down on your avatar. I recognize Richard E. Grant from How To Get Ahead In Advertising so assuming your a Richard E Grant fan? I first saw him in Whitnail & I. I've seen it at least 20 times :)

He’s great! I was looking for an example of a parasitic twin to send a friend, so I looked up How To Get Ahead In Advertising on IMDb and lo and behold there was a pic of him shaving.
I also thought he was great in Can You Ever Forgive Me. Have you seen the tv series he did all about luxury hotel accommodations around the world? Quite a show. Cheers!
Hey @Beefdrippings would love to get the low down on your avatar. I recognize Richard E. Grant from How To Get Ahead In Advertising so assuming your a Richard E Grant fan? I first saw him in Whitnail & I. I've seen it at least 20 times :)

Mine is Scruffy from the show Futurama. He's the seldom seen, incredibly loyal, unflappable janitor who often refers to himself in third person. He's my favorite character from the show. Not in there a lot, but has the best one liners.

Top Bottom