What's new

What is the next Aftershave on your "To Buy" List?

After shaves are my weakness, I’m building up quite a collection. Next on my list will be Epsilon Blue Mediterranean. Heard so much about Floyd Blue and how this is a great facsimile that I gotta try it.
I also want to try some Myrsol. Very intrigued by it but have no idea what flavour to get.

I have no idea what I already said in this thread, but I have been itching to try all those newish aftershaves from Pinaud: Whiskey Woods, The Gin one.....
Whiskey Woods is probably my favourite of the Pinaud’s. Just picked it up last week. I hear they recently released several more flavours.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Whiskey Woods is probably my favourite of the Pinaud’s. Just picked it up last week. I hear they recently released several more flavours.
Oh man! Don't say that! Aftershave lotions are my Kryptonite! Seriously, my worst fights with my lovely War Department have been over my aftershave obsession, lol!

As strange as it might sound, I've never tried any Bay Rum aftershave, cologne or scent in any form... in Europe it's not a very popular thing.

So, I'm thinking of getting these 3 Pinaud A/S splashes, as a bundle:

> Virgin Island Bay Rum
> Clubman
> Whiskey Woods

If anyone can shed some light on similarities / differences between these 3, I'd be much obliged :)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
As strange as it might sound, I've never tried any Bay Rum aftershave, cologne or scent in any form... in Europe it's not a very popular thing.

So, I'm thinking of getting these 3 Pinaud A/S splashes, as a bundle:

> Virgin Island Bay Rum
> Clubman
> Whiskey Woods

If anyone can shed some light on similarities / differences between these 3, I'd be much obliged :)
Of the 3, I've only had experience with Clubman. In a nutshell, it is a must have. But most folks like to replace the plastic bottle it comes in with glass.

The other two are highly regarded by most folks.

There is a gent on here, @OkieStubble who has a whole collection of recipes for mixing up aftershave lotions from readily available brands to make them even better. He has a regular Bay Rum and one with lime. They are superb.

Floid Vigoroso.

I haven’t tried any Floid product yet and now is the time. Still debating if i should get the big cylinder bottle or the smaller one though.

There’s a CAD $18 price difference between the two, plus shipping, so lets see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom