What's new

what is the most unusual flavor of tea you have had (that you like)

Not a traditional tea, but my wife makes a drink when one of us is starting to get a cold I actually enjoy.
She boils dried dates, cinnamon sticks, the roots of green onions, and ginger together. Maybe garlic?
I add a little honey and it is good!

Had a tiny pu-erh stuffed citrus of some sort yesterday, weird but tasty. pu-erh.jpg

for me it's Genmaicha. a Japanese Green tea, a mixture of a Sencha and popped Genmai (hulled rice kernels) it's almost like drinking rice krispies sans sugar and milk

Funny, this popped into my head when I read the thread title. I really like it as something different and I've already converted one of the chaps at work to it as well.

Butterfly Pea flower tea.

Here is a jar of a blend I made last week - Horehound, Yarrow, Mallow, Yerba Santa, Yerba Mate, diced Hibiscus flowers, Calendula petals.

Another I made was Chaparral, Anise Star, Sassafras, Yerba Mate. It smelled like cedar pencils being sharpened while brewing.
E8BCE4E0-694B-490A-8219-C1C5AB3E3C57.jpeg

olive leaf tea is full of. health benefits ,immune, cardiovascular, and cholesterol. not bad when you add some honey and drink while hot.

Top Bottom