What's new

What is the most "hell burn" Bay-Rum ?

I have a bottle of Pinaud Bay Rum. Every time I put it on I think of this thread and laugh; It truly burns the BeJ$^%$ out of my face; smells good though.

Satan dose not have the stones to use Pinaud bay rum

WORD OF CAUTION! it really REALLY BURNS you have been warned. It took 2 oz of witch hazel to cut it.

(I kinda liked it when I did it, was like eating a few habanero peppers).

You cut your Pinaud?!!?!?! :eek: :blink:

Satan dose not have the stones to use Pinaud bay rum

WORD OF CAUTION! it really REALLY BURNS you have been warned. It took 2 oz of witch hazel to cut it.

(I kinda liked it when I did it, was like eating a few habanero peppers).
Why on earth cut the stuff, it barely brings tears to the eyes as it is!:biggrin: It's sorta like putting extra hot sauce on your burrito; you know you are messing up the flavor, but it burns so good....

M

modern man

Why on earth cut the stuff, it barely brings tears to the eyes as it is!:biggrin: It's sorta like putting extra hot sauce on your burrito; you know you are messing up the flavor, but it burns so good....

Because I like the flavor with a little HEAT, not a lot of heat and no flavor.:smile:

Does it really burn that much? The splashes I use just tingle (Musgo Real and DR Harris Sandalwood) unless I shaved badly- I do like the sensation though, I may have to try a Bay Rum. Shame Pinaud stuff isn't available in England.

Does it really burn that much?

Yes....yes it does. In the US version of the dictionary there is a picture of a bottle of Pinaud Bay Rum next to the "burn" entry.

It's so hot that it makes standing unprotected at ground zero of an atomic blast feel like you just applied a small splash of Speick A/S. :biggrin:

I just purchased my first bottle of Pinaud Bay Rum this past weekend. I was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance, but yeah... it's hot stuff! Perhaps the cinnamon?

M

modern man

I just purchased my first bottle of Pinaud Bay Rum this past weekend. I was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance, but yeah... it's hot stuff! Perhaps the cinnamon?

Could be, could be the clove too.

Top Bottom