What's new

What is The Most Female-Attracting Cologne You've Ever Worn?

Now listen here you young whippersnappers. Im 55. I look ...mature :001_tt2:

I wear expensive colognes such as Cartier. I work Part time in a bar, and have all of these hot chix telling me "O you smell so good". I had one girl come up to me and hug me 4x one night, I said, what are you doing baby, she said

"I just want to smell you".

Jah, mon! The young guys I work with turn green with envy......

Take note boys, gals can tell the difference.

Last edited:
Paco Rabanne- Black XS

proxy.php

The scent is hard to explain. It's kind of mix of fruit and manliness. I know that sounds like an oxymoron. I have worn it to a few work events, and my wife, as well as the ladies at work, compliment the scent often. The aftershave that it comes with looks exactly the same as far as the bottle goes, and it's a splash.

I might suggest a sampler if you can get your hands on some.

This This this !

Really a cologne that has that Axe effect, my favorite head turner :001_tt2:

I have the big bottle at home, and the small one at work (lol), in case I go have drinks after work

I also have the splash you mentionned, but I use it sometimes as a light cologne instead of A/S; eh, came in a package along with the EDT and shower gel

The good news is that unlike ADG (I do have it for summertime), not everyboy wears it :cornut:

My top 5:

- Black XS
- ADG
- Armani Code
- Malizia Uomo Vetyver (dry, pure woodsy vetyver, very manly)
- XS

Last edited:
This This this !

Really a cologne that has that Axe effect, my favorite head turner :001_tt2:

I have the big bottle at home, and the small one at work (lol), in case I go have drinks after work

I also have the splash you mentionned, but I use it sometimes as a light cologne instead of A/S; eh, came in a package along with the EDT and shower gel

The good news is that unlike ADG (I do have it for summertime), not everyboy wears it :cornut:

My top 5:

- Black XS
- ADG
- Armani Code
- Malizia Uomo Vetyver (dry, pure woodsy vetyver, very manly)
- XS

I like that stuff, but I have trouble using the spray version I have. I either get too little, or end up choking myself. Now and then I get just the right amount. Is it sold in Canada?

I like that stuff, but I have trouble using the spray version I have. I either get too little, or end up choking myself. Now and then I get just the right amount. Is it sold in Canada?

Yeah the spray is tricky

It's sold here in Montreal @ Vasco cigars

They also have the bodysprays, A/S, body wash, deo sticks

What is the one (or few, if you have more than one) cologne that you've worn that has gotten virtually SEVERAL women picking up the scent of it and saying to you "Mmmmm...you smell great! What cologne is that that you're wearing?!"

Without a doubt it has to be Sex Panther by Odion. They have done studies... 60% of the time it works everytime!

Sorry, could not resist.

Samouraï;1540923 said:
Girls seem to like Burberry Brit.
My current g/f is anosmic. But my ex loved it. I still wear it occasionally just because I love it so much. But It's nice to be able to smell the way I want to rather than trying to smell good for other people. If that makes any sense.

Top Bottom