What's new

What is the iciest of menthol soaps/creams that you have tried?

Barrister & Mann just released a soap today that is geared toward the supreme menthol crowd. "Arctique"

I just saw that, I ordered a jar of the lavanila. WIll be interested to hear what some of the real mentholheads think of Arctique as B&M usually makes a high quality product.

Barrister & Mann just released a soap today that is geared toward the supreme menthol crowd. "Arctique"

OK I am just going to keep repeating to myself:

"I am STRONG Disciplined Shaver with plenty of Shave Soaps to last a life time" ....Why is this not working!!!!!

I just saw that, I ordered a jar of the lavanila. WIll be interested to hear what some of the real mentholheads think of Arctique as B&M usually makes a high quality product.

I ordered Lavanille as well. Sadly, the new tre citta sold out just before I could add it to my cart.
OK I am just going to keep repeating to myself:

"I am STRONG Disciplined Shaver with plenty of Shave Soaps to last a life time" ....Why is this not working!!!!!

from B&M -

"Barrister & Mann has decided to celebrate the return of the Polar Vortex with a new kind of Tre Citta. We blended our lovely floral/black pepper base with Japanese Peppermint and enough menthol to make even the most hardened skin prickle in fear. The goal was to create one of the coldest soaps on Earth, the kind of soap that separates the hobbyists from the seriously dedicated. We’re proud to say that we were successful. It is unbelievable. It is horribly, hatefully, bone-chillingly cold."

Noooo! I just placed my order with QCS for Vostok and Iced Key Lime and with Stirling for 3 of their 4 "glacials"! Also getting Proraso green pre/post and Osage Rub from Maggard. Sigh... I suppose I should get used to this. At least there is this payday thing happening every two weeks:)

Since I tried it for the first time this morning, I can now say that yeti snot is the coldest I have tried.

Glacial spearmint. I made my own menthol additive though so I could make any soap as cold as I feel like. Highly recommend picking up menthol crystals on Amazon. Dissolve them in alcohol and add a few drops of glycerine and you will be happily on your way to freezing your face off! You could always buy some M- bomb from The Shave Den if that sounds like too much trouble.

Noooo! I just placed my order with QCS for Vostok and Iced Key Lime and with Stirling for 3 of their 4 "glacials"! Also getting Proraso green pre/post and Osage Rub from Maggard. Sigh... I suppose I should get used to this. At least there is this payday thing happening every two weeks:)

Don't fret much. They're sold out already.

Top Bottom