What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Titos vodka?

I like a vodka-soda in the summer time and shots of vodka (sipped not shot) almost any time. I am looking for a decent not uber expensive alternative to Chopin that I could enjoy a bit more often. Thanks.

good but not my fav. I rather buy sobieski vodka, extreamly cheap and surprisingly good for the price.
Of course, is not grey goose :)

Nothing is like Grey Goose but since I am not a millionaire I can't get it very often. It is a nice treat though.

Both my wife and Father drink it and prefer it to other higher priced Vodkas. We were visiting for the weekend and were at my fathers house after a wedding rehearsal dinner, my father had not made it home yet and my wife was looking for the Titos to make a drink she texted my father "where is the titties".

She hasn't lived that down yet.

Tito's is a Corn vodka aka just a neutral grain spirit distilled so many times to get rid of impurities. Grey Goose is the biggest joke in the liquor industry. There is not enough available hectacres to harvest the grain to create Grey Goose so technically the vodka is distilled in France but the grain is coming from who knows where. Go for a really good potato vodka like Chopin. If you want a great grain vodka thats expensive try double cross from Slovakia!

Tito's is a top shelf vodka at a very affordable price point. It's smooth enough for people who drink vodka because it lacks much flavor but suitable for people who want some flavor coming from the vodka.

Vodka generally is an overpriced liquor. It sells at a huge premium over other liquors that require more attention to ingredients and spend more time aging. Vodka can be made from almost anything and requires very little, if any, aging. It's overpriced because of it's attention as a party liquor much like tequila was a few years back.

I got some this morning. Will crack the bottle open tonight and make a Vodka Soda with lime juice. Will report back.

Tito's is great and for the price it's hard to beat. Another fine vodka s an Australian brand made from grapes called CooranBong. Really fine.

Titos is great, and the price is right.

But I second Chopin, and the potato vodka. It has a different texture and flavor that I tend to find more enjoyable.

I am really enjoying the Tito's tonight. Well almost too much already. THanks for the recommendations.

I love Tito's... I think for the price it can't be beat. Plus, it carries some nostalgia for me... I used to live in Austin and would frequent the downtown bar scene. Tito would often be on the street shaking hands and advertising the stuff when he was just getting off the ground. A really nice, down to earth guy.

Titos > Grey Goose.

Yes, I have had both. Grey Goose should cost no more than Titos.

For what its worth I drink Dirty martinis with no vermouth (gross) when I drink vodka. So basically 3oz Titos, maybe 1/4oz olive juice, and 3 olives (plus a few I eat while fishing them out of the jar! :D ) Shaken, not stirred! Titos taste better than any other vodka I have drank... I think I'd put Stoli at second, but its too pricy for what it is as well.

And, its all of $19/L here.. and made in TX!

I used to be a Three Olives fan. Till I tried Titos. I can't stomach the stuff anymore, and Titos is yet again less $$

Last edited:
Top Bottom