What's new

What is a the most moisturising shaving cream you have tried

As per the title I am after a really moisturising shaving cream. I am currently using T&H no 10 cream which is very good and works well for me but having got the wet shaving bug I am wondering if there may be something even more moisturising, what is the most moisturising shaving cream you have tried so far ?

As per the title I am after a really moisturising shaving cream. I am currently using T&H no 10 cream which is very good and works well for me but having got the wet shaving bug I am wondering if there may be something even more moisturising, what is the most moisturising shaving cream you have tried so far ?

I've tried at least 50 brands of creams and the two which come to mind as very moisterizing are: 1)the expensive Italian cream, XPEC and 2) the very reasonably priced Spencer Devon cream(made in Texas), Both are superb creams,IMO.

Craig

I actually think the T&H creams are pretty good in that regard, along with Al's. Proraso Red may be a bit more moisturising.

I found L'Occitane's Cade Shaving Cream (the latest formulation) to not only give up a fantastic lather but I felt like I needed no aftershave lotion or balm afterwards.

I've tried at least 50 brands of creams and the two which come to mind as very moisterizing are: 1)the expensive Italian cream, XPEC and 2) the very reasonably priced Spencer Devon cream(made in Texas), Both are superb creams,IMO.

Craig

Another vote for Spencer & Devon here, too.

I have been pretty happy with the moisturizing properties of Proraso Red, too.

For me the T&H Ultra Comfort works well, particularly since I have oily skin on one part of my shave and dryish skin on my neck. You can get close to this with a few drops of Glycerine to any of the TOBS soaps.

Just used Al's cream for tonights shave. Great feeling after the shave. My skin isn't dry and feels smooth. Great Cream Al!

Bio Palmyra. Indian cream. The best cream I have ever used and no need for any type of AS at all. Unfortunately I prefer AS so it doesnt mean much to me but still use it. I have tried damn near everything and this is on top. Al's is good but pricey. There are tons of other good products but only 1 stands up higher than the rest.

Top Bottom