What's new

What is a logic upgrade to my Razor

I am new and have just started getting the hang of DE shaving, and started really enjoying this.

As a beginner i tried many low priced DE razors and have finally settled on Lord Premium L6, as it gave me excellent results after some practice, trials and errors.
Though I like this razor, I cant see my self having this for long term, due to its cheap built quality and finish.

Therefor I am asking you, what would be the logic upgrade for this Lord premium L6?
ie. something that gives the same results (if not better) but has a much better quality and feel.

First of all welcome to B&B. If you are looking for a modern razor the Edwin Jagger DE89 and Merkur 34C are both very popular razors that are still reasonably priced. If you are looking to go vintage I would recommend either a 40's style or flare tip Gillette Super Speed. Check the B/S/T section to find some great deals. I believe your post would be more appropriate for the DE razor section.

Last edited:
Agree with the above - the Edwin Jagger DE89 is a superb razor and flawlessly finished, also look at the Muhle R89.

First of all welcome to B&B. If you are looking for a modern razor the Edwin Jagger DE89 and Merkur 34C are both very popular razors that are still reasonably priced. If you are looking to go vintage I would recommend either a 40's style or flare tip Gillette Super Speed. Check the B/S/T section to find some great deals. I believe your post would be more appropriate for the DE razor section.

You are so right, I have posted this in here by mistake.
But thanks for the response and for all of you.

Top Bottom