What's new

What I Bought Monday Oct 3 - Sunday Oct 9

Okay Gents,
The unbridled orgy of SCAD, RAD, etc of last week is going to be difficult to beat. Just remember, It's only shaving! Have a good week and good BUYING! :yesnod:

Hi all! Today is my birthday but we celebrated last night. It was a T&H birthday!

Grafton Shave Cream
Lavendar Shave Cream
Trafalger Shave Cream
Trafalger Cologne
1805 After Shave Balm

I have such a loving family!

Last week I said I wasn't buying anything for a while, but Rik twisted my arm into buying his Vision. :a11:

Also got a Woods of Windsor aftershave from Rik this week, and am waiting for an Atkinson's Lavender cologne and QED order with some goodies....

I better hide from SWMBO (although the nice candle from Floris helped) :wink:

Ah yes!
Elite, JF, and Santal Bath and Shower gels
Elite and JF Shaving Soaps
Elite and Santal Shaving Creams
Santal Extreme!! (Oooh! Ahhh!)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
guenron said:
Ah yes!
Elite, JF, and Santal Bath and Shower gels
Elite and JF Shaving Soaps
Elite and Santal Shaving Creams
Santal Extreme!! (Oooh! Ahhh!)

full

Ron,

Did Juan send you a personal thank you after that? :001_tt2:

My RAD continues - Got Joel's Futur. Expecting that and a Vision from Rik in the coming week.

Scotto said:
Ron,

Did Juan send you a personal thank you after that? :001_tt2:

My RAD continues - Got Joel's Futur. Expecting that and a Vision from Rik in the coming week.
Scotto,
I have gotten some of the best shaves ever with the Futur and Feather PtInox. I've used the Futur set at 4.5 for all four passes with great satisfaction. Today, shave #7, I opened it up to 5.5 as I noticed I was stubbling earlier than I thought I should yesterday. I'm beginning to believe I prefer it to the Vision... Time will tell.

:jump:
WEEEEEE - I am happier than a fat kid at a candy store!
proxy.php

full

full

I have ALWAYS wanted a turnback, and since I can't stand the drab "faux ivory" on most shaving brushes - I jumped on this ebony super badger turnback right quick when I saw it could be had for 65% off. Full review and pics to come tomorrow (along with the reviews on a/s splashes). :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Scotto said:
Last week I said I wasn't buying anything for a while, but Rik twisted my arm into buying his Vision. :a11:

Also got a Woods of Windsor aftershave from Rik this week, and am waiting for an Atkinson's Lavender cologne and QED order with some goodies....

I better hide from SWMBO (although the nice candle from Floris helped) :wink:
You bet. The bully that I am I'm making him try the finest DE razor ever made. :001_tt2:

full

Nothing like a visit from the mailman. Crabtree & Evelyn delivers! However, I requested samples and received none. No big deal, but they shipped this in a box that could have housed a small car!

Randy

Top Bottom