What's new

What I Bought Monday Oct 17 - Sunday Oct 23

Hello,

Had the day off from work so decided to do a bit of shopping:

L'Occitane Vetyver EDT (very nice long lasting scent)
L'Occitane Vetyver Shower Gel
C-M Almond Lotion
C-M Almond Bath Gel
C-E Sandalwood Hair & Body Wash
TJ Maxx - Asquithe & Smith Coconut Lotion, Coconut Room Spray and Arran Aromatics Fern Room Spray from Scotland.

A modest score for the week.

Cheers,
Richard
Finished Shopping in Plano

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello,

Had the day off from work so decided to do a bit of shopping:

L'Occitane Vetyver EDT (very nice long lasting scent)
L'Occitane Vetyver Shower Gel
C-M Almond Lotion
C-M Almond Bath Gel
C-E Sandalwood Hair & Body Wash
TJ Maxx - Asquithe & Smith Coconut Lotion, Coconut Room Spray and Arran Aromatics Fern Room Spray from Scotland.

A modest score for the week.

Cheers,
Richard
Finished Shopping in Plano
Well Done! Keep the faith! BTW, that is royal blue for a princely purchase. :wink1:

In addition to the beautiful Dorko razor from Joel currently being honed by Lynn Abrams, I picked this up today. It's a 7/8 Dorko 1217 with hand made rosewood handles.

Beautiful instrument, Rik!

I also picked up a tub of QED Original Rose in trade this week. Can't wait to try it out.

Aggghh! They called out to me!
Eddie Bauer's Pure Men's EdT
Eddie Bauer's Pure Aftershave Balm
There they are, on either end...
full

Scotto said:
Beautiful instrument, Rik!

I also picked up a tub of QED Original Rose in trade this week. Can't wait to try it out.
Thanks Scott.
If you like Charles' rose scent you might want to try his Rose Geranium. It has a bit more zing.

Savile Row 231 - great brush 28 mm knot
QED pine & cedarwood shave stick
QED grapefruit & peppermint shave stick
9.4 oz DiVinci water

Jerry

Help Doctor! Grand Shaving Stuff Acquisition Disorder!
Great fragrance for layering.. Already have the deodorant and the bath and body wash, so there was no choice. I had to do it!
full

full

Note the wood, the color, the scales! My new Cocobola Straight...should be here by Wednesday! May have to retire the SMF brush and put them on display!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
full

Note the wood, the color, the scales! My new Cocobola Straight...should be here by Wednesday! May have to retire the SMF brush and put them on display!

Randy

Very nice.

roughrider said:
I went by a few TJ Maxx stores but didn't find crap. :frown:
That is NOT a score, but a foul! Too bad, turn in your obsessive behavior badge and two laps around the track.

guenron said:
That is NOT a score, but a foul! Too bad, turn in your obsessive behavior badge and two laps around the track.

I'm sorry coach. It won't happen again. I should have mentioned that I did come across a few bottles of Floris Santal shower gel but they were opened. The price was $5.99 so I didn't consider it a great deal because they were on sale recently for $9.

roughrider said:
I'm sorry coach. It won't happen again. I should have mentioned that I did come across a few bottles of Floris Santal shower gel but they were opened. The price was $5.99 so I didn't consider it a great deal because they were on sale recently for $9.
Hmmmm.. It is great stuff. I look forward to the Floris rotations...

rtaylor61 said:

Randy
Very nice catch Randy! You only beat me by a couple of hours. :incazzato I'm glad it's going to a good home. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom