What's new

What I Bought Monday Oct 10 - Sunday Oct 16

Ay Laddies!
You had best hurry and satisfy that need for a new ??? For soon it will be Halloween and then it's just "Trick or Treat!" not RAD or SCAD! What a terrible way to ruin an acquisition.. :biggrin:

I got lucky on Ebay today and found two very nice Currier & Ives shaving mugs. This one and another from the same seller.

This auction is for a very nice Currier & Ives shaving mug. Scene wraps around mug entitled "The Homestead in Winter" Very nice condition, no chips cracks or breaks Gold edging around rim of mug 95% very little wear.

Tony Espo

Tony,

I've got a couple of those. I decided they were too small, but I keep them in the "shave den" for decoration!

Randy

Another two days before the Gentleman's Shop 10% discount dies.... I am seriously considering the Arlington trio of the shave soap, AS Milk, and cologne.

Must...not...buy...more....

The Post Office isn't working today, but apparently UPS is :001_tt2:

This stuff smells really nice. I'll definitely be trying it out tomorrow.

Moderately quiet week, thankfully.

Purchases: Coral Skin Food, Craftsman Lawn Mower... (that coulda been my brush!)

Wants: "Super" badger brush.

Money: $0.

Mindflux said:
Moderately quiet week, thankfully.

Purchases: Coral Skin Food, Craftsman Lawn Mower... (that coulda been my brush!)Wants: "Super" badger brush.

Money: $0.
My statement for situations as yours above is taken from the anguished cry of the radio commentator reporting the arrival of the Zeppelin Hindenberg when suddenly it burst into a ball of flames and comes crashing to the ground as the hydrogen gas bags explode, "...the humanity of it all!" :scared:

The noble deed done Saturday:
  • Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad Aftershave Balm
  • Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad edT
  • Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad Shaving Soap
  • Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad Deodorant
  • Crabtree and Evelyn Sandalwood Deodorant
  • Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna Deodorant
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some Marvis Ginger Mint toothpsate, after exhausting my tube of Fruit Mint. In the coming week, I am debating some more shaving purchases, but that will have to wait for the next thread....

Hello All,

Here are my recent purchases for the past two weeks:

C-E - Sandalwood Shave Gel, Sienna EDT, Sienna Hair & Body Wash
Floris Sale - Eau de Santal Extreme EDT, Cefiro Shower Gel
Whole Foods - Avalon Lavender Hand Soap
Walmart - Old Spice Fresh AS

Cheers,

Richard
Back Home in Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Just snagged a bottle of L'Occitane Eau de Badian EdT in trade. Sorry Ron. If it turns out not to my liking, I'll send it your way.

Scotto said:
Just snagged a bottle of L'Occitane Eau de Badian EdT in trade. Sorry Ron. If it turns out not to my liking, I'll send it your way.
Unfortunately for me, I am sure a gentleman of your developed senses will most assuredly revel in the delight of this splendid fragrance.. :drool:
Not to worry, I have a bottle on order at one of the many (only?) shaving kit oases in the Buckle of the Bible Belt!! Now if the calvary will ensure its safety as it transits the territory...

guenron said:
The noble deed done Saturday:
Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad Aftershave Balm
Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad edT
Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad Shaving Soap
Crabtree and Evelyn Nomad Deodorant
Crabtree and Evelyn Sandalwood Deodorant
Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna Deodorant

Ron, how is the Nomad Shaving Soap? I've been eyeing it for some time. I already have the Nomad AS Balm and edT. Both are excellent.

roughrider said:
Ron, how is the Nomad Shaving Soap? I've been eyeing it for some time. I already have the Nomad AS Balm and edT. Both are excellent.
Honestly I haven't had a chance to try it! I'll probably get a chance to enjoy it Wednesday or Thursday.. There are some more savons français to do first.

Top Bottom