What's new

What I Bought Monday 9/26 - Sunday 10/2

Aghh! Help me I'm Falling!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
joel said:
proxy.php

My WESCO bespoke boots came in.... 100% handmade in the good ole USA, USA owned company, with 100% of the materials from the USA. Without question, the meanest boots out there. Pick one up - and your jaw drops.....

you're after a shoeshine boy's heart......(with a lump in his throat)

mark tssb

Several boxes were waiting when I returned home today.

Floris Santal Deodorant. Boy will my pits smell nice :tongue:
Floris Santal after shave balm
Floris JF shave soap

A gift pack of Pecksniffs Citrus EdT and shower gel. An eBay aquisition that I may relegate to the trade forum since I found out I am lukewarm on this scent while I was waiting the month this package got lost in the mail... PM me if any have interest.

In NYC: L'Occitane shave soap and C&E Almond soap.

Off to shave - choices, choices,.... - see you gents later!

now i see why there was no T&H left when i finally got around to ordering from Ashford!

upgraded my cell phone to the motorola e815. pretty cool so far. pretty much every feature imaginable.

proxy.php

Hello All,

My first box (yes, I was weak and ordered more later) from Floris came in yesterday.

Santal Shave Cream, Gardenia Shower Gel, Lavender Body Lotion, China Rose Body Lotion, China Rose Shower Gel.

Cheers,
Richard
Floris Lover in Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello All,

My first box (yes, I was weak and ordered more later) from Floris came in yesterday.

Santal Shave Cream, Gardenia Shower Gel, Lavender Body Lotion, China Rose Body Lotion, China Rose Shower Gel.

Cheers,
Richard
Floris Lover in Plano TX

I'm kicking myself for not getting a tube of the Santal cream. I was just sniffing the Santal ASB and deodorant I just got from them and thinking how great the aroma is. Oh, well...

Hello Scott,

Do not despair! There is still time left on the sale! It is ok to be weak and place a second order.

Cheers,

Richard
Floris Lover in North TX

I caved and bought a bottle of Trafalgar, Grafton, and the black T&H Travel (turnback) shave brush.

Hi all,

My list is puny compared to the rest of you guys.

Friday: Purchased the Avalon Organics Lavender Daily Moisturizer and A bar of the South of France Lavender soap (8.8oz) at Whole Foods.

Sunday: The Body Shop shave cream at the local mall.

Will be using the shave cream on Monday.

I did purchase a few razors off of ebay and traded for a tub of Taylor's Lavender.

Have a nice Sunday. The Steelers are off this week so I'm left with just rooting for the Fantasy team players this week.

Patrick

To end the week, purchased some Atkinson's Lavender cologne. Time to take a break from purchases for a while (in principle)...

Scotto said:
To end the week, purchased some Atkinson's Lavender cologne. Time to take a break from purchases for a while (in principle)...
That's a good showing lad! It makes me feel more secure in that I still have purchases in the pipeline (UPS, FEDEX, and USPS).. :lol:

Top Bottom