What's new

What happens to Maseto?

Looks like he closed up shop. I checked my ebay history for a recent purchase and was able to send a message so we'll need to wait and see if he answers. The ebay company name is Classicshop2012 and in the past he has had products named Lujun, LS, and Maseto. Maybe he is getting ready to rename his offerings again? Maybe he is moving to AliExpress. I like his stuff so I hope he doesn't just fade away.

I just made it under the wire by ordering my second brush on 07/22. After I received the first one and used it in a shave I had to grab another one of a different size as it is a tremendous value. My first one was a 30mm Extra Dense Silvertip and it does not disappoint. My second one is a 28mm Extra Dense Two Band Finest Badger. I have been tracking it leaving China, but I could have purchased a third one but could not find the store. These things are the best value in the shaving world today!

Email message received today:

New message from: classicshop2012 (4,925 Red Star )
Hi Jim ,

I'm just taking a break from Ebay,
Needed a few days away for family reasons,
As for AliExpress, I think I will open it in a few months。

Thanks

Nick

I bought a horn handled brush from him a few years ago and my handle is fine. Send him a message if you have any questions about them. He has always bee straight with me. I think the "faceted" look may just be lighting.

Top Bottom