What's new

What happened to the Blackland Tradere?

Shane, did you change the lather slots? I can't be sure but it seems to me that my original razor only had two lather slots on each side.

My memory could also be faulty, though.

Nope! They’ve always had four slots per side. If I were to change anything, I probably would’ve made fewer not more. But they do look pretty awesome!

Nope! They’ve always had four slots per side. If I were to change anything, I probably would’ve made fewer not more. But they do look pretty awesome!
Thanks. I think I might have been mixing it up in my mind with the iKon S3S, which has a similar style head and only has two lather slots per side. My bad.

Hot off the press. Sounds like pre-orders will open Saturday, May 2nd and will ship within 4-6 weeks. Price set at $265

Wow, I had assumed >$300USD. You know what they say about assuming, hahaha.

I don't really use DE razors these days, but at this price, I might buy and hold. This goes against my not-a-collector mindset.

Wow, I had assumed >$300USD. You know what they say about assuming, hahaha.

I don't really use DE razors these days, but at this price, I might buy and hold. This goes against my not-a-collector mindset.
Not a limited release so it would take decades to make it worth a buy and hold if you're not a collector.

Top Bottom