What's new

What happened to Kiss My Face?

Good stuff I have used it and still do on occasion , Pomegranate Grapefruit is a great scent . That being said I have only seen and used the pump bottles never the tubes.

Lucky Vitamin has them for 7.95 11 oz of unscented . I am not affiliated with them, just where I found them at. I just got 6 bottles for 30.60 shipping included. The pomegranate scent was only 4.95 a bottle , Bamboo and green tea was 7.95.

Last edited:
My wife loved KMF but we haven't found a good price on it in years.

For what it's worth (I know you didn't solicit recommendations in this thread), there are some very good budget creams to be had for $2 - $5. If you haven't already tried them:

Godrej
Lea Classic (and current)
Derby (yes, this cream is excellent)
Arko
Palmolive

Some under $10 creams I enjoy:
Prosar (Greek)
La Toja

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I'm wondering what happened to the Kiss My Face Key Lime cream? I can find every flavor of KMF shave cream locally in brick & mortars except for the key lime.

Hi all,

You can buy direct from their website: https://www.kissmyface.com/search?q=shave&type=product

I used to have their Lavender and Shea cream many years ago and I quite enjoyed it. I believe I mostly bowl-lathered it, and two or three pumps did the trick. It required more than the typical “almond-sized” amount that other creams needed, likely because most people don’t lather it up with a brush. In any case, I remember it lathering easily, protecting and slickening, and smelling fabulous.

Did you add water and lather it with a brush? The directions on the bottle don't really indicate it, but this is the best way to use KMF.

Definitely, bowl lathered it. Far too many creams to stick with a supermarket brand, anyway, better to get a specialized product.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Thanks to this thread and the usual ENABLERS I just had to order KMF last night.

I admit I'm a sucker for lavender. Used DG Pure Lavender soap today, and an aftershave I made out of lavender EO, oakmoss EO, Thayers Superhazel and some Grey Goose vodka.

It's actually an amazing aftershave! Essential Oils don't sublimate into water/witch hazel, you need alcohol, so. You can't smell any booze, only lavender and oakmoss. Some brightness from the Superhazel and of course that stuff is sticky on its own, there's so much glycerin in it. Never could use Superhazel as-is.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
KMF works, and works well!

What a game changer: a goop that actually LATHERS.

full

Smells great too.

I actually got it delivered for $7! Thought it was a mistake, most were twice that, but it was the delivery.

Anyways. Like it! and there is something to see here.

AA

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Fingers crossed. They just started their new distribution model and that st00pid pandemic happened. Some day, you’ll have your high-test/lo-price Lavender Shea and I‘ll be able to try a solitary bottle of key lime for $7-8usd shipped.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Fingers crossed. They just started their new distribution model and that st00pid pandemic happened. Some day, you’ll have your high-test/lo-price Lavender Shea and I‘ll be able to try a solitary bottle of key lime for $7-8usd shipped.

Exactly! Got to try the lime next!

But that new website shows "Natural Man Aqua 4 In 1 Moisture Shave Cream" - who knows what that is, or how well it works.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I tip my shaving stick of Arko to the intrepid adventurers that dare solve that case.

Instead, I ordered "vintage" Key Lime. I know it's a couple years old, but I'm very pleased with the lavender, and don't have a lime cream - yet.

Dispensed into a small silicone squeeze tube, this stuff would be great for travel.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
KMF rules. Today when I switched at the last minute from a synth brush to a badger, there wasn't enough lather - since the badger is a lather-hog by comparison.

One squirt of KMF and some water, and there was lather a-plenty! And a decent lavender smell, too.

AA

Top Bottom