What's new

What happened to de Vergulde?

No I don't.
I just gave em a call.
They won't tell.
Can 't be good if they won't tell can it?

Last edited:

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I'm not familiar with Scheermonnik.
I'm cheap.First rule for me is it has to be inexpensive
.I can shave really well with simple hair shampoo.
17,50 for some shaving soap??:07:
:laugh: :thumbsup:...and 17,50 for 75g of soft soap. It is a very good top tier product and not just because he charges a lot. I have some for a treat.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
No I don't.
I just gave em a call.
They won't tell.
Can 't be good if they won't tell can it?
Thank you very much for making an effort trying to find out.

My papa is from Amsterdam and immigrated to the US in the 1950's. I know I'm American but I was raised by an old Hollander, so I'm fascinated by all things "Dutch". I remember going with my Grandmother once and saw, then, Queen Juliana in the 1960's. Not that this means anything. Thanks for being patient with this Yank and his fantasies or not lol.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for making an effort trying to find out.

My papa is from Amsterdam and immigrated to the US in the 1950's. I know I'm American but I was raised by an old Hollander, so I'm fascinated by all things "Dutch". I remember going with my Grandmother once and saw, then, Queen Juliana in the 1960's. Not that this means anything. Thanks for being patient with this Yank and his fantasies or not lol.

No problem.
Dus je spreekt nog een beetje nederlands?

If you don't care about the cup the puck alone will fit within Dutch envelope regulations. Send to the USA for example for about $7.50 US total (costprice).

If anybody is interested let me know.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
If you don't care about the cup the puck alone will fit within Dutch envelope regulations. Send to the USA for example for about $7.50 US total (costprice).

If anybody is interested let me know.
:lol1: I purchased mine through a European importer for $7.95. I guess I could be frugal and order from you at a savings of 45 scents. Where else can you purchase a soap where you have such blade feel and nonexistent glide? :letterk1:

:lol1: I purchased mine through a European importer for $7.95. I guess I could be frugal and order from you at a savings of 45 scents. Where else can you purchase a soap where you have such blade feel and nonexistent glide? :letterk1:
Since you have dutch blood...well it would make kind of sence if you did.:001_302:

Top Bottom