What's new

What happened to Arko action aftershave splash?

I can find every arko aftershave except for the "action" fragrance. Is it no more or is there somewhere that I can purchase it?

I’m not sure, but maybe check the Turkish (original) website. They only show products currently being made. Could be discontinued

Iv had a look on eBay for arko aftershave splash no such luck what does it smell like? If it smells like the stick I’m getting some

I'll just keep looking around I suppose. I can't find any info about it. I'll try emailing arko.
Evyap (producer of Arko) ended some of creams&AS line...Now they produce only cool&sensitive as cream and black, cool, platinium, gold power as AS

SM-G973F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Iv had a look on eBay for arko aftershave splash no such luck what does it smell like? If it smells like the stick I’m getting some
It doesn't smell like the arko stick. It's more of just a clean cologne type of scent. It doesn't last long but I love the scent.

Evyap (producer of Arko) ended some of creams&AS line...Now they produce only cool&sensitive as cream and black, cool, platinium, gold power as AS

SM-G973F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
That's disappointing... Thanks for the info though.

Top Bottom