What's new

What happened to all the CF 1445?

It's been my only AS for the last 4 years, now it's nowhere to be found. Actually, I just purchased a new bottle from an eBay seller but it was the last one and on closeout. Did CF discontinue this line and I didn't hear about it, or is it just on backorder? Several shops had notes next to the sold out message saying they didn't know if it would be restocked, but none of them listed it as discontinued. In a bout of frustration, I ordered a bottle of Musgo Real AS balm last night as a Google/ebay/amazon search found nothing available. 15 minutes ago I searched ebay again and found the one last bottle from that seller, and he was the only hit from the search. Assuming all goes well with the transaction, I should be fine for 3-4 more years but I'm going to be bummed if that's the end.

I found several places with the cologne and one or two with the travel size balm, but thanks for searching. I guess I should have stockpiled this like I have everything else shaving related, but I never found a bulk deal on it and it isn't exactly cheap.

I just got a bottle as a gift from my dad. He said the same thing - that he had a hell of a time finding it. Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

Top Bottom