What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Trying the VO5 for gray hair. Good product so far. They have been making the hairdressing before I was born. Was invented by a chemist for use in movies and bought by Alberto. I used to use VO5 back in 70's, maybe into 80's. I guess I thought it was outmoded or something so left it behind.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Hair Recipe Honey and Apricot Moisturising Shampoo
Hair Recipe Honey and Apricot Moisturising Conditioner

Star here

Starting to grow out my butched hair. I couldnt resist throwing in some Voodboo Brew 2 pomade. Despite having less than crew cut amount of hair, I love the look, feel and the scent of this pomade. Its for spiking when one uses a small amount.

I'm kind of bummed out. Dumped my older Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. It's weird. She's become kind of a mother I never had. Oh well, nothing lasts.

1/25/20
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

1/26/20
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar

ss.jpg

Voodoo Brew 1 pomade

Using this incredible pomade today. Added 2 scoops of Voodoo Brew 1 pomade to my wet hair this morning. After my hair dried, it a nice shine. Don't have much hair because I buzzed it last week, but it's growing fast.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Isn’t that hair tonic just oil of some sort I’m unsure as iv never tryed it and am curious?

BC957A71-1D0E-4C24-A984-8FD61B7568EB.jpegA3204519-B236-412E-9FF4-B30C4C726871.jpeg
Yeah, it is an oil type product. Many use that much that their hair looks oily but shiny. I just use a few drops and basically run it through my hair. I cannot even feel it in my hair after applying it.

gg.jpg

high life heavy pomade

with my hair short, i'm rediscovering my heavy hold wax pomades. i love these pomades. it's got to be the really heavy wax based pomades that work. the mediums don't work. the results i get with the heavy hold pomades is similar to that of a clay. the only difference is i don't have to pay an arm and a leg for them like i do with a clay, and it doesn't leave that nasty sand-like, chalk-like volcanic ash in my hair like when i'm using a clay. Also the shine is much better with my wax pomades. my hair doesn't looks fake like a manequin when im using wax pomades. not a whole lot of shine with high life heavy, but a step higher than voodoo brew 2.

Voodoo brew 2 is my go to now that my hair is short. I just purchased several more tins on amazon for 8 dollars. What a price!

my cap key stopped working on this crome book. the mouse also squeaks like crazy. i need to replace both.

Top Bottom